Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

197 Pages V  « < 195 196 197  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Uk Independence Referendum - Brexit, Yes or No on EU membership
Rating 1 V
bilbo.s
post Today, 07:02am
Post #2941

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 22nd Jul 2017, 12:04am) *
One could always ask, if Scotland is so f'in great why did someone bugger off to Spain.

No doubt he will reply in his usual windae licking style but i decided to block his posts so i wouldn't get whatever disease his mind is riddled with.

Just answer the "f'in" questions, as you would put it, in your non-gutter lingo.

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Today, 08:46am
Post #2942

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (DannyH @ 21st Jul 2017, 08:52pm) *
Hi Jagz

Thanks for your concern. I saw my optician, got an excellent examination. I was re-assured that the problem is not serious. Told to come back for another look on Monday. Feeling much better phsychologically.

The best information I can get regarding the current UK inflation rate is that it is in the order of 2.6%.

Regards

Danny

Glad to hear it was nothing serious Danny.

Not bad Danny, it is actually 2.7%.

Still lagging behind other countries though

Canada 1% (Jun 2017)
Germany 1.6% (Jun 2017)
EU 1.26% (Jun 2017)
France 0.69% (Jun 2017)
Italy 1.2% (Jun 2017)
Japan 0.4% (May 2017)
New Zealand 1.7% (Jun 2017)
Switzerland 0.2% (Jun 2017)
USA 1.625% (Jun 2017

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Today, 09:00am
Post #2943

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 21st Jul 2017, 09:24pm) *
Of course it's Westminster fault, the SNP cant be blamed for anything!!! rolleyes.gif

It's westminsters fault that oil has dropped and that oil companies are plugging spent fields and decommissioning oil platforms.

What would the SNP do to raise the oil price on the world market, beg the saudis to stop production?

You really are in a ridicolous position here Jagz, when the GERS figures were good you claim that they show Scotland has a stable enough economy to be independent yet when they're bad it's all Westminster fault and Scotland should be independent, you've drunk the SNP kool aid so long you dont even realise how mad you sound.

Who holds 85% of Scotland's purse strings?

It is most definitely Westminsters fault that the UK doesn't have an oil fund as most sensible oil producing countries do to cushion the blow of drops in the price of oil .

Why am i in a "ridiculous position"?

The GERS figure have only ever shown how Scotland is doing as part of the UK, they are loose estimations at best which include Scotlands share of debts which had no benefit to Scotland.

They certainly don't have any bearing on how an independent Scotland would operate.

But i'm guessing you knew this anyway John, and i'll leave it to others to decide which one of us sounds mad.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Today, 09:26am
Post #2944

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Dykejumper @ 21st Jul 2017, 10:38pm) *
'rampant lioness'

Is that a promotion or a demotion from "Selfie Queen"?

So how much does the UK pay into the EU and how much does Spain take out DJ?

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Today, 09:29am
Post #2945

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 21st Jul 2017, 11:04pm) *
One could always ask, if Scotland is so f'in great why did someone bugger off to Spain.

What if someone had health problems and cold and damp conditions aggravated them, surely you wouldn't grudge someone moving to a warmer drier climate?

+Quote Post

197 Pages V  « < 195 196 197
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd Jul 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.