Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

18 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> No One To Vote For, Election
john.mcn
post 12th Jun 2017, 07:34am
Post #106

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,545

Thats the thing Kem, that cant be the Vow Jagz is taking about as its just a pledge that following a No there will be talks about power transfer. This not only happened with the Smith commission but the SNP voted for the legislation that came from the talks they were involved in, this is why I've been asking Jagz to post what vow he's talking about.

The only other reason that he and plenty of other SNP members have been going on about it is to try to change peoples memory to make them believe it happened the way they said it did and create more grievance, but dont take my word for it, take the SNP MP Martyn Day's word

https://livestream.com/IndependenceLive/Ont...videos/95091866

--------------------
“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 12th Jun 2017, 12:47pm
Post #107

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (Dykejumper @ 11th Jun 2017, 05:02pm) *
John, thats as near as a admittance he was wrong that you are going to get.

Wrong about what DJ?

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 12th Jun 2017, 12:54pm
Post #108

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 11th Jun 2017, 11:58pm) *
I have literally just read 'The Vow' for the first time, and can't believe what all the fuss was about.

I don't want Brexit but it's happening and it won't be pleasant. I can only hope that it properly puts The 45 off the idea for good. agree.gif

[attachment=51101:14111696...ord_rag_.JPG]

Remember it came about during the Purdah period which in itself was wrong.

It will have most of the 55 joining the 45 to escape as the union implodes in on itself. yes.gif

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 12th Jun 2017, 01:21pm
Post #109

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
Purdah, schmurdah, they don't give a turdah! angry.gif

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 12th Jun 2017, 06:56pm
Post #110

Mega City Key Holder

Maybe it was just their 'opinion' laugh.gif

--------------------
“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 12th Jun 2017, 06:58pm
Post #111

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 12th Jun 2017, 12:47pm) *
Wrong about what DJ?

|I would hazard a guess that you stating the vow (that you refused to post) was not fulfilled.

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 13th Jun 2017, 10:50am
Post #112

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 12th Jun 2017, 07:56pm) *
Maybe it was just their 'opinion' laugh.gif

Not only do you not know what the vow was but you don't know what the purdah period before an election or referendum is either. ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 13th Jun 2017, 10:58am
Post #113

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 12th Jun 2017, 07:58pm) *
|I would hazard a guess that you stating the vow (that you refused to post) was not fulfilled.

Not just me, 91% of my fellow countrymen and women too.

http://www.thenational.scot/news/14899551...._has_been_kept/

You've had over three weeks to come up with the parts of the vow that have been delivered, it's not like you to be so shy.

Answering for Dykejumper now. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 13th Jun 2017, 07:07pm
Post #114

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 13th Jun 2017, 10:58am) *
Not just me, 91% of my fellow countrymen and women too.

http://www.thenational.scot/news/14899551...._has_been_kept/

You've had over three weeks to come up with the parts of the vow that have been delivered, it's not like you to be so shy.

Answering for Dykejumper now.

Ok just for a moment lets just forget that you refused to post the vow for 3 weeks straight, lets forget that you asked me a question to divert attention from me asking for the vow, lets forget that I answered that question that day you asked, lets forget that 3 weeks after asking Kem did the job for you and everyone can see that the 'vow' was just meaningless talk of talking(which I said on the 15th September 2014), lets forget that I went through the posts and put the conversation all in one post so that people can see me calmly asking for you to post the vow for others to read, lets forget 3 weeks of you avoiding, diverting and posting old newspaper links instead of just fulfilling the simple request to back up your statement.. Now if we forget all that and look at your post then people might say 'ohh wow jagz has John on the ropes', but we cant forget about them can we, we cant forget that for 3 weeks you refused to post the vow and tried many times to divert. My point was just so that people could read the vow you were referring to and make up their own minds, yours was to lie and deceive and that is why you refused to back up your initial statement. If you had just done that then this would have been finished 3 weeks ago..

Now then, on to your link. First of all I would have thought that after me pointing out your previous link as 'out of date' as it was from 2015 which was prior to the Scotland act 2016 (hints in the name) might have made you think twice about posting more 'proof' from that year, but obviously not. wacko.gif
Now what is funny is that if you read the story,( I did but I dont think you did biggrin.gif ) you will see that it explains the Vow as being "conceived and drafted by journalists at the Daily Record,", now what is funny about that, well if it was the work of journalists then I'm not sure it falls under purdah. It was the work of journalist and posted on the front page of a newspaper.. Your link jagz so you must agree with it biggrin.gif
What is purdah though is the SNP announcing an £8.3 million investment to Glasgow 2 days before the council elections, thats different though isn't it because the SNP got the most seats

Anyway I'll humour it as seeing as its from the totally unbiased Nat onal.
Not being one for polls as they are the views of those polled and not millions of people I had a hunt for the collected data as not much info is available on the nat onal.
I guess I'm just lucky though as I did find the data and it sampled all of 1110 people, strangely though the weighted sample has the SNP voters as the highest group, some 499 people. Given a anomaly like that then surely that would have most of those saying that the vow was not delivered...Well wrong, the nat onal fudged it a bit and just subtracted the 9% who thought the 'Vow' had been delivered fully from the rest. If you state the ones who say it has not been delivered then the actual figure is 22

Attached Image

Now thats just not only what the poll was about, it also asks about another referendum based on the EU referendum as well as how long till we have another referendum, guess what, have one sooner rather than later was only 29 with the vast majority of non SNP voters saying it should be once in a generation

Attached Image

Now I know jagz is probably regretting his decision to post the nat onal link but it does get WORSE, most would vote NO in a referendum and almost everyone of them would not change their vote from 2014

Attached Image

So thanks for that jagz, without you avoiding posting the vow you would never have posted that link.

As funny as it was it is still only a poll of 1110 people, thats enough people for Jagz as 'proof' but certainly nowhere enough for me, no doubt though as it shows a NO vote Jagz will now denounce it as lies biggrin.gif

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 13th Jun 2017, 07:20pm
Post #115

Mega City Key Holder
Jeezo! This is far more serious than I thought. sad.gif

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
wombat
post 13th Jun 2017, 09:31pm
Post #116

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,196
rolleyes.gif riveting innit? rolleyes.gif

--------------------
the mighty only appear mighty
because YOU are on your knees.RISE UP.

wombat thit grates oan yie.

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 13th Jun 2017, 09:42pm
Post #117

Mega City Key Holder
Captain Queeg comes to mind. I can just see the steel balls. I wonder if there are stolen strawberries in his past.

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 14th Jun 2017, 10:56pm
Post #118

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 13th Jun 2017, 08:07pm) *
Ok just for a moment lets just forget that you refused to post the vow for 3 weeks straight, lets forget that you asked me a question to divert attention from me asking for the vow, lets forget that I answered that question that day you asked, lets forget that 3 weeks after asking Kem did the job for you and everyone can see that the 'vow' was just meaningless talk of talking(which I said on the 15th September 2014), lets forget that I went through the posts and put the conversation all in one post so that people can see me calmly asking for you to post the vow for others to read, lets forget 3 weeks of you avoiding, diverting and posting old newspaper links instead of just fulfilling the simple request to back up your statement.. Now if we forget all that and look at your post then people might say 'ohh wow jagz has John on the ropes', but we cant forget about them can we, we cant forget that for 3 weeks you refused to post the vow and tried many times to divert. My point was just so that people could read the vow you were referring to and make up their own minds, yours was to lie and deceive and that is why you refused to back up your initial statement. If you had just done that then this would have been finished 3 weeks ago..

Now then, on to your link. First of all I would have thought that after me pointing out your previous link as 'out of date' as it was from 2015 which was prior to the Scotland act 2016 (hints in the name) might have made you think twice about posting more 'proof' from that year, but obviously not. wacko.gif
Now what is funny is that if you read the story,( I did but I dont think you did biggrin.gif ) you will see that it explains the Vow as being "conceived and drafted by journalists at the Daily Record,", now what is funny about that, well if it was the work of journalists then I'm not sure it falls under purdah. It was the work of journalist and posted on the front page of a newspaper.. Your link jagz so you must agree with it biggrin.gif
What is purdah though is the SNP announcing an £8.3 million investment to Glasgow 2 days before the council elections, thats different though isn't it because the SNP got the most seats

Anyway I'll humour it as seeing as its from the totally unbiased Nat onal.
Not being one for polls as they are the views of those polled and not millions of people I had a hunt for the collected data as not much info is available on the nat onal.
I guess I'm just lucky though as I did find the data and it sampled all of 1110 people, strangely though the weighted sample has the SNP voters as the highest group, some 499 people. Given a anomaly like that then surely that would have most of those saying that the vow was not delivered...Well wrong, the nat onal fudged it a bit and just subtracted the 9% who thought the 'Vow' had been delivered fully from the rest. If you state the ones who say it has not been delivered then the actual figure is 22

Attached Image

Now thats just not only what the poll was about, it also asks about another referendum based on the EU referendum as well as how long till we have another referendum, guess what, have one sooner rather than later was only 29 with the vast majority of non SNP voters saying it should be once in a generation

Attached Image

Now I know jagz is probably regretting his decision to post the nat onal link but it does get WORSE, most would vote NO in a referendum and almost everyone of them would not change their vote from 2014

Attached Image

So thanks for that jagz, without you avoiding posting the vow you would never have posted that link.

As funny as it was it is still only a poll of 1110 people, thats enough people for Jagz as 'proof' but certainly nowhere enough for me, no doubt though as it shows a NO vote Jagz will now denounce it as lies biggrin.gif

John, please seek help my friend.

+Quote Post
wombat
post 14th Jun 2017, 11:13pm
Post #119

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,196
sad.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
the mighty only appear mighty
because YOU are on your knees.RISE UP.

wombat thit grates oan yie.

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 14th Jun 2017, 11:44pm
Post #120

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 14th Jun 2017, 10:56pm) *
John, please seek help my friend.

Why because I hand yours and the other half of your act butt back to you time after time, you post lies and get called out, you post garbage from biased rags as some sort of proof to back them up and anyone who checked out the poll can see that 'paper' is as bad as the DM and anyone who laps it up does need help.

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th Sep 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.