Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Glen And Watson Family, Family tree
sueiee
post 17th Aug 2017, 03:02pm
Post #1

Unpacking
Member No.: 12,342
Hi all hit a brick wall and need some help please.Any information on people below
I am looking for a Mrs Glen.if i can find her first name i might be able to get some more information.
I remember still having contact with her in the 1970 --1980 need first name an address from the census please she lived at Sandy-hills Glasgow husbands name was William Glen ?(train driver)this could be wrong the only children i know of at the moment are two sons,one son i believe was a policeman,the other is William.
William Glen born 1918 (my uncle no middle name at the moment found )married 1st wife 1941 Robina Wallace Watson married 1941 shettleston not sure if there was any children have reason to believe he was a widower
Looking for any history before he married my Aunty
2nd wife my Aunty Irene Lillian Proops married 1955 Romford. William was 37 at the time of this marriage.
would be very grateful for any help anyone could give me.Thank you very much.Sue
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th Nov 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.