Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Duggan/dugan/dougan.
linglis
post 31st Jul 2017, 05:16pm
Post #1

Resident
Member No.: 8,082
Trying to find long lost family, 4 sisters by the surname Duggan/Dugan/Dougan not sure of exact spelling my Mum would love to find them. their Mum was Delia Malone married to a Duggan like I said not sure of exact spelling..their Gran was Maggie Coyle Malone..they lived in Glasgow's Red road Flats and also in Royston rd at one point. not got much more info than that... I think the sisters names were Margaret, Mary, Debbie and possibly Angie. Delia died sadly at a young age in the seventies and the girls were then raised by their Dad. Our family lost contact and would love to find them and find out how they have been anyone that thinks they may know them any information would be appreciated...
Update: (details I've found)
Delia Malone, Married name Dougan
Delia was born in 1947 & died in 1978.
Her husband was James Joseph Dougan married in 1966
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd Sep 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.