Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Moira Eadie, Lost family
BrendaLP
post 1st Aug 2018, 09:17am
Post #1

Unpacking
Member No.: 12,740
I would love to hear from anyone who knew/knows Moira Eadie, born 8 July 1948 in Glasgow. Her parents were David Robertson Eadie and Catherine (nee Young) who married in 1940 and they lived at 160 Gourlay Street when Moira was a baby. David worked as a machineman at the North British Locomotive Works at Hydepark, although he had previously worked for the Prudential Assurance Company. The family moved to 10 Pitmilly Road, Drumchapel about 1957.

Many thanks

Brenda Lang-Pascoe

--------------------
Brenda[color="#000000"][/color]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Scots Kiwi Lass
post 1st Aug 2018, 11:34am
Post #2

City Key Holder
Member No.: 4,097
Hi Brenda

I hope you have some luck in your search. Maybe you could post again in Glasgow Districts under "Drumchapel".

About 5 or 6 years ago I added a comment under "Cranhill" and I got a message from a lady who recognised my Aunt's family name and had been friends with them. She had been trying to locate her old school mate, my cousin who moved to the USA many years ago. Result was, I (in New Zealand) was able to put them in touch with each other.

So, I hope you have similar success in finding your friends.

--------------------
Kia mau ki to Maoritanga
.............. Hold fast to your culture
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th Aug 2018

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.