Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Holidays - Where You Going?, What are your vacation plans?
mcallister
post 10th Jun 2016, 06:59am
Post #61

Unpacking
Member No.: 32,927
QUOTE (Dave Grieve @ 21st Sep 2015, 08:09am) *
My wife decided she would like to go to Cape Town for a holiday. Her idea was to fly there and then fly up to my daughter in Umhlanga Rocks just outside Durban.

What we have decided on is a last drive around the country. A week in Cape Town, ten days with our daughter and the rest of the time stopping overnight at various places. The idea is to not drive more than five hundred kilometers a day, except when that's unavoidable. Just under four thousand kilometers in total.

I cant believe I managed to talk her into it. She's a "are we nearly there yet" kind of passenger.

[attachment=49260:cape_holiday.jpg]

Wow that looks an epic trip Dave, I have to say I'm quite jealous. I want to start doing some proper "travelling" type holidays again (I know all holidays are technically travelling but you know what I mean).

Just a week in sunny Tenerife for me at the end of the month, but I'm sure it'll be relaxing and nice!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
andypisces
post 10th Jun 2016, 02:49pm
Post #62

City Key Holder
Member No.: 21
australia and new zealand for me. Melbourne and area first then to new zealand and back to melbourne. gotclose family in melbourne so start and finish with them.

+Quote Post
*Billy Boil*
post 24th Jun 2016, 09:18am
Post #63

QUOTE (andypisces @ 10th Jun 2016, 02:49pm) *
australia and new zealand for me. Melbourne and area first then to new zealand and back to melbourne. gotclose family in melbourne so start and finish with them.

I lived in Melbourne for 35 years and saw it go from an elegant if too sedate a city to an International vibrant metropolis. There is quite a lot to occupy you in Melbourne, more restaurants than you can poke the proverbial stick at. If you can manage it don't miss out on seeing Sydney. It is quite spectacular and has a lot to offer visitors. I hope you have a great time here and enjoy seeing your family.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th Nov 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.