Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

247 Pages V  « < 245 246 247  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Uk Independence Referendum - Brexit, Yes or No on EU membership
Rating 3 V
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 09:10pm
Post #3691

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (DannyH @ 23rd Jun 2018, 11:47am) *
In fighting going on at National level

Danny Harris

But enough of the Conservative and Unionist party problems. laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DannyH
post Y'day, 10:00pm
Post #3692

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 8,412
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 23rd Jun 2018, 10:10pm) *
But enough of the Conservative and Unionist party problems. :lol:

Jagz it would be nice if just for once you would respond to my posts without being a smart Alec. I have taken note of Ashfield's comment about it being tiring that I go on about you and Bilbo.

I would ask him to put himself in my position. I make a comment regarding ongoing issues within EU countries. What is Jagz response? "But enough of the Conservative and Unionist party problems"
That is playground behaviour.

You obviously don't want to participate in any meaningful dialogue with anyone who voted to leave the EU.

Danny

+Quote Post
DannyH
post Y'day, 10:15pm
Post #3693

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 8,412
QUOTE (ashfield @ 23rd Jun 2018, 02:22pm) *
Danny, is it possible for you to make a point here without making an aside about Bilbo and JAGZ? Quite frankly it’s becoming tedious.

I must have missed your reply to my post about the UK being 15billion a year worse off after brexit. As for Airbus, they are not alone in warning about the potential trading difficulties stemming from the UK leaving the EU without a deal. Siemens have joined them and BMW in issuing a similar warning. It’s being dismissed by the usual suspects as a “political” stunt, those who keep saying “we’ll trade our way out of the deficit”. Tell that to the exemployees of Maplins, Poundland, Mothercare etc who have all foundered in the financial climate created by the leave vote. M&S, Debenhams, House of Fraser are all shrinking for the same reason.

But good news, more money for the NHS. Bad news is, the lie about the 350m a week being redirected means higher taxes for us all........what a surprise :eyebrow:

Ashfield, I should have looked up the date I responded to your post. Enough to say that I said it was refreshing to read a post of that type, just as the above one is.

Regarding your comment about me making asides about Bilbo and Jagz, I can see where you are coming from. However, from my perspective, most of the time I submit a post, I am usually ridiculed by those two and Wombat. They make no attempt to address the issues I raise, or address.

I will take your comment aboard, as it is good to have someone participating in this topic, who is prepared to enter into discussion.

It is late at night, so I will respond tomorrow to the issues you have raised.

Regards

Danny

+Quote Post

247 Pages V  « < 245 246 247
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th Jun 2018

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.