Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

1318 Pages V  « < 1316 1317 1318  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scottish Independence, About voting yes/no
Rating 4 V
bilbo.s
post 21st Mar 2017, 01:19pm
Post #19756

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
https://greens.scot/blog/patrick-s-open-rep...pendence-letter

In contrast to Dykejumper's nonsense posts.

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dykejumper
post 21st Mar 2017, 03:39pm
Post #19757

City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,271
See The Green Party dream below,looks like they have read that Utopia book, they believe in honest govt,how do they square that with blackmailing the Selfie Queen to get her budget passed?
==============================================================

Imagine a world of efficient and welcoming public services, coordinated action on climate change, equality,
workers’ rights, an economy that works for people and planet at a human scale, restorative justice, and real
care for the future, including young people now.
Imagine a world in which we protect the planet, its land and its oceans, and the plants, animals and people
that live on it.
Imagine a world of security for all, of social security as opportunity not dependency, of lives lived more
locally, with services close to where people need them and connected by affordable, energy-efficient
public transport.
Imagine a government that believes in society, in our common humanity, in a culture of hope, and in our
capacity to govern ourselves. Imagine a government that believes in the common good, and that the best
way of achieving it is by working for each other, rather than against each other. Imagine honest government

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 22nd Mar 2017, 10:15am
Post #19758

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
Some have aspirations, dreams and hopes . Nothing wrong with aiming high!

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 22nd Mar 2017, 07:09pm
Post #19759

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,545
Neil Findlay MSP shames every single SNP MSP into silence.

--------------------
“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post Y'day, 10:44pm
Post #19760

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,545

An interview with Jim Sillars from the other day

https://livestream.com/IndependenceLive/jim...ideos/152289412

Another video of him speaking at a NO2NP (named person). In these videos he speaks his views and its these views that criticise the SNP hierarchy that have made him a target for the netnumpties, just check the comments on any online news story he appears in

--------------------
“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post

1318 Pages V  « < 1316 1317 1318
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th Mar 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.