Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

304 Pages V  « < 302 303 304  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Uk Independence Referendum - Brexit, Yes or No on EU membership
Rating 3 V
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 06:05pm
Post #4546

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 16th Sep 2019, 12:19pm) *
Will there be an outright winner? I doubt it.

And when there's a Tory/LibDem coalition yet again you'll probably say that Brexit is a price worth paying and we should all just suck it up i suppose?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kemedian
post Y'day, 10:57pm
Post #4547

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 25,884
I don't think the impact Brexit has already had on Politics has fully sunk in for you, Jagz.

I'm jealous. wink.gif

+Quote Post
ashfield
post Today, 07:18am
Post #4548

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,611
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 16th Sep 2019, 07:05pm) *
And when there's a Tory/LibDem coalition yet again you'll probably say that Brexit is a price worth paying and we should all just suck it up i suppose?

That would be bad, but not as bad as the possibility of Johnston and Farage being in charge. The Lib-Dems will probably take some votes from Labour and others from the wet Tories. Johnston is more worried about losing votes to the Brexit party than any other.

Meanwhile, Johnston is working hard on our behalf to get a deal by p**ing off other European leaders. At least he's consistent rolleyes.gif

--------------------
If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans (Woody Allen)

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Today, 09:46am
Post #4549

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 16th Sep 2019, 11:57pm) *
I don't think the impact Brexit has already had on Politics has fully sunk in for you, Jagz.

I'm jealous. wink.gif

On the contrary Kem, i'm fully aware of the impact Brexit has had on politics and especially the impact it will have if it is forced on Scotland by your fellow Brits.

We should never have allowed ourselves to be dragged into this mess.

I'm jealous of other normal independent European countries who run their own affairs sensibly.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Today, 09:50am
Post #4550

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (ashfield @ 17th Sep 2019, 08:18am) *
That would be bad, but not as bad as the possibility of Johnston and Farage being in charge. The Lib-Dems will probably take some votes from Labour and others from the wet Tories. Johnston is more worried about losing votes to the Brexit party than any other.

Meanwhile, Johnston is working hard on our behalf to get a deal by p**ing off other European leaders. At least he's consistent rolleyes.gif

Naw....JoJo is going to replace BoJo dontcha know. laugh.gif

Johnson is doing exactly whats he's told, waste time till Halloween. yes.gif

+Quote Post
Kemedian
post Today, 11:37am
Post #4551

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 25,884
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 17th Sep 2019, 10:46am) *
On the contrary Kem, i'm fully aware of the impact Brexit has had on politics and especially the impact it will have if it is forced on Scotland by your fellow Brits.

We should never have allowed ourselves to be dragged into this mess.

I'm jealous of other normal independent European countries who run their own affairs sensibly.

You want independence for Scotland no matter what. Deal or no deal.

But I don't recall you ever stating your clear preferred outcome of the Brexit process. Despite numerous opportunities, you stick evasively to your tired old lines that existed before and will no doubt carry on after Brexit (or its debut series) is over. ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
carmella
post Today, 02:11pm
Post #4552

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 58
I don’t think there will be a second ref either. Some Tories want to remain whilst others want to leave. I watched the proceedings from the Supreme Court in London this morning, gripping stuff indeed!

I am now watching the Lib conference, all I can say is let’s hope that woman is never Prime Minister. She is saying what she wants people to think she believes in.

It seems I dislike 3 Parties now and not just 2. 😇👧🏻

--------------------
It is possible to fail in many ways...while to succeed is possible only in one way.
- Aristotle

+Quote Post

304 Pages V  « < 302 303 304
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th Sep 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.