Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Netflix, Good movies and documentories?
carmella
post 1st Jun 2020, 12:54pm
Post #1

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 58
“Jeffrey Epstein Filthy Rich”.

Watched this drama docu two nights ago, it was excellent.

No matter who you are, money talks, and everyone has their price.

I could never quite understand how this man actually made his fortune, but he sure knew how to spend it , and who to fawn over.

If you have Netflix I won’t tell you more. Worth a watch for most.

--------------------
It is possible to fail in many ways...while to succeed is possible only in one way.
- Aristotle
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
taurus
post 1st Jun 2020, 09:58pm
Post #2

City Key Holder
Member No.: 12,391
Netflix a godsend compared to the rubbish our dozen free to air channels are dishing up,they should be ashamed to have such crap printed in the TV guide which is a waste of time. This Epstein,and folk like him show what large amounts of money aids and abets depravity,something in the brain goes haywire,and not having to strive for riches,the dark side of the human takes over. Not everyone right enough,i`ll be ok if I win the lottery.

+Quote Post
carmella
post 2nd Jun 2020, 07:01pm
Post #3

Mega City Key Holder
Taurus, I have Netflix and Amazon Prime And I wouldn’t be without them.

The tv is just awful, with few exceptions.

Yes, if you have the money you can influence and buy, as well as hide. Eventually someone will catch them.

--------------------
It is possible to fail in many ways...while to succeed is possible only in one way.
- Aristotle

+Quote Post
taurus
post 2nd Jun 2020, 08:44pm
Post #4

City Key Holder
this Robert Maxwells daughter is a piece of work too,between her and Epstein I couldn`t help thinking them like Fred and Rose West and Myra Hindley and her lover. How the other half live,and no thanks I prefer to be normal,whatever that is.

+Quote Post
carmella
post 3rd Jun 2020, 06:17am
Post #5

Mega City Key Holder
Oh absolutely Chislaine Maxwell was an active participant, and should suffer the consequences. She certainly went into hiding, and was not seen in public until August last year. She definately has much to hide, and a lot of knowledge.

--------------------
- Aristotle

+Quote Post
taurus
post 3rd Jun 2020, 07:55am
Post #6

City Key Holder
what I don`t get is how she can just disappear,I thought the Yanks had unique ways of sniffing out criminals,and how could she stay hidden for so long. He`s out of it now,and she should carry the can,a willing participant in his gruesome life.
Dirty John,there was another ratbag,and it never fails to amaze me how some women can be so badly taken in with a guy they just happen to meet and believe all his baloney until he leaves them broke. maybe I`m just lucky to still have the man I married 60 odd years ago,so have never been in the lonely position these gullible women were.

+Quote Post
carmella
post 3rd Jun 2020, 10:43am
Post #7

Mega City Key Holder
Taurus many Americans are very naive at best, and are easily taken in by someone like this. To be honest the American psyche is so different from ours, they live in a different world. I am speaking from a knowledge base of living and working with them in the States, American women in general are the ones I mean, but to be perfectly honest even the more intelligent women can astound me with their lack of understanding and many are just as naive. They are also easily taken in, more so than I think we are, by wealth, royalty and power.

I think Ms. Maxwell wasn’t hiding in the way we would understand, I think she was being housed by one of Epstein’s powerful, and possibly famous “friends”.

That could explain why no-one knew where she was, in fact I’m certain of it.

--------------------
- Aristotle

+Quote Post
zascot
post 4th Jun 2020, 11:05am
Post #8

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 612
Carmella. I have this foolproof scheme if you are interested. Just put money in this account aaa1234. huh.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Take only photos. Leave only footprints. Kill only time.

+Quote Post
taurus
post 4th Jun 2020, 11:11am
Post #9

City Key Holder
the Nigerian scam,so many millions to get out of Africa,let me put some in your a/c and help me. amazing how many fell for that.

+Quote Post
wombat
post 4th Jun 2020, 11:39am
Post #10

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,196
tongue.gif when they ask for my bank details i tell em its pink with a slot in the back (pisses em off) tongue.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
the mighty only appear mighty
because YOU are on your knees.RISE UP.

wombat thit grates oan yie.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 4th Jun 2020, 12:53pm
Post #11

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (carmella @ 2nd Jun 2020, 08:01pm) *
Taurus, I have Netflix and Amazon Prime And I wouldn’t be without them.

The tv is just awful, with few exceptions.

Yes, if you have the money you can influence and buy, as well as hide. Eventually someone will catch them.

I couldn't tell you the last time i watched Cooncil Telly Carmella. wink.gif

+Quote Post
carmella
post 5th Jun 2020, 07:05pm
Post #12

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (zascot @ 4th Jun 2020, 12:05pm) *
Carmella. I have this foolproof scheme if you are interested. Just put money in this account aaa1234. huh.gif biggrin.gif

Lol keep an eye on that account LoL

QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 4th Jun 2020, 01:53pm) *
I couldn't tell you the last time i watched Cooncil Telly Carmella. wink.gif

I call it council tv too, it’s awful.

--------------------
- Aristotle

+Quote Post
Scots Kiwi Lass
post 21st Jun 2020, 11:35am
Post #13

City Key Holder
Member No.: 4,097
QUOTE (taurus @ 3rd Jun 2020, 07:55am) *
what I don`t get is how she can just disappear,I thought the Yanks had unique ways of sniffing out criminals,and how could she stay hidden for so long. He`s out of it now,and she should carry the can,a willing participant in his gruesome life.
Dirty John,there was another ratbag,and it never fails to amaze me how some women can be so badly taken in with a guy they just happen to meet and believe all his baloney until he leaves them broke. maybe I`m just lucky to still have the man I married 60 odd years ago,so have never been in the lonely position these gullible women were.

Taurus, you are indeed lucky, as you say..... but please don't think all women who have not been so lucky as you are weak. I know an enormous number of very strong women who have handled much adversity in their lives, despite being widowed or divorced, many of them quite young mothers. Never in my dreams would I describe of them as "gullible". No doubt there are some who make bad decisions but many of them see sense and get out of the situation sooner or later. There are always going to be some women who are taken in by wealthy, powerful men but I've never known one. Women are very strong and only a small percentage would ever get into a situation like the Harvey Weinstein debacle, thank God.

--------------------
Kia mau ki to Maoritanga
.............. Hold fast to your culture

+Quote Post
Scots Kiwi Lass
post 21st Jun 2020, 12:15pm
Post #14

City Key Holder
Member No.: 4,097
Sorry, I was of course referring to Jeffrey Epstein.

--------------------
Kia mau ki to Maoritanga
.............. Hold fast to your culture

+Quote Post
taurus
post 21st Jun 2020, 09:57pm
Post #15

City Key Holder
i think if you read my post again you will see I was referring to Dirty John,who fleeced so many women,nothing to do with Epstein. Carmella was saying how good the programmes were ,so I said Dirty John,was another good show,just small talk about what we found on Netflix,no need to make this a big lecture about my life or anyone elses life. It doesnt take much to change a benign subject feral on this board.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th Aug 2020

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.