Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

123 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Coronovirus?, How it spreads!
DannyH
post 31st Mar 2020, 05:14pm
Post #286

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 8,412
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 31st Mar 2020, 04:53pm) *
No problem! He should have no difficulty prostrating himself at your feet!

Ah, one of the other plonkers of the Amigos is ganging up as expected. Another 800 people have died in his country of residence, Spain, in the last 24 hours, and this waste of space smart Alec can’t wait to submit another childish post. A professional accountant? A frustrated money cruncher would be a more apt description.

Danny
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DannyH
post 31st Mar 2020, 05:28pm
Post #287

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 31st Mar 2020, 03:37pm) *
How dare you accuse me of making derogatory comments about our NHS (there is no UK NHS) i made no such comment, i am a supporter of our NHS and workers, if you have a shred of decency you should apologies and delete your disgusting slur.

Jagz, see my following post responding to what you have stated above.

Danny

+Quote Post
wombat
post 31st Mar 2020, 05:50pm
Post #288

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,196
rolleyes.gif Ah danny some of the insults you come out with tongue.gif

still i suppose your enjoying yourself ,thats the main thing thumbup.gif

--------------------
the mighty only appear mighty
because YOU are on your knees.RISE UP.

wombat thit grates oan yie.

+Quote Post
DannyH
post 31st Mar 2020, 06:14pm
Post #289

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 31st Mar 2020, 11:46am) *
Westminster is in total disarray Danny, and i'd say that the EU is coping far better and is looking after it's equal member states.

https://www.theparliamentmagazine.eu/articl...ment-initiative

And instead of sneering at the Chinese and South Koreans you should be outraged at your UK governments refusal to work with Johnny Foreigner in bringing in much needed ventilators.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/joeydurso/coronavi...-uk-ventilators

And Germany is coping better in this crisis as it has always funded and managed it NHS properly as the wellbeing of her people is paramount unlike the UK where personal greed and self interest comes into play.

And there is no "golden opportunity" for the UK to show the world anything apart from it's own gross incompetence.

Jagz, I will apologise to you when you apologise to me. I have never sneered at China or South Korea.
What I did say is, that the West had transferred their manufacturing to China.

Germany is coping better because it recognised that testing equipment was essential to getting on top of this virus.

You seem to be an expert on the Germany. You say it has always funded and managed its NHS properly.,I am not saying it hasn’t. I just want to know how you know this? Was that before or after the Iron Curtain fell.

Your claim that the EU is coping better and is looking after member states is absurd. It is every man for himself. There is no central policy. You are really brainwashed washed by you obsession with the EU.

You claim you never watch the BBC. Well I think should should stop spending hours looking for links, and just go to the BBC news channel, 231.

Today it went to a refugee camp on Lesbos, a Greek island. The camp was meant to hold a few thousand people. It now has 18000. No continuous fresh water supply. Inadequate toilet facilities. The refugees have to queue up for long periods to get bottled drinking water. Food is in scarce supply. There are thousands of young children in that camp.

What I help is the EU giving? Nothing.

The Italian daily death rate is still very high. The latest figure from Spain is in excess of 800 during the last 24 hours. So for god’s sake Jagz, please cut the crap about the EU’s solidarity.

You still haven’t said you believe the WORLD is in crisis. I wouldn’t like to be a friend or an acquaintance of yours. You are waiting for one of them to be struck down with the Coronavirus. That is what you said. Well actually you said, that as you don’t know anybody with this virus, you feel it is a load of hype, and that the flu is responsible for more deaths than Coronavirus.

Danny

+Quote Post
Dykejumper
post 31st Mar 2020, 06:50pm
Post #290

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,271
Its now been estimated that the virus is nearly 7 times more deadly than flu.

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 31st Mar 2020, 06:50pm
Post #291

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
It seems to me that you are the one brainwashed by your hatred of the EU.

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 31st Mar 2020, 06:53pm
Post #292

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (DannyH @ 31st Mar 2020, 07:14pm) *
Ah, one of the other plonkers of the Amigos is ganging up as expected. Another 800 people have died in his country of residence, Spain, in the last 24 hours, and this waste of space smart Alec can’t wait to submit another childish post. A professional accountant? A frustrated money cruncher would be a more apt description.

Danny

Gaun, ya silly old fart!

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 31st Mar 2020, 07:00pm
Post #293

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Dykejumper @ 31st Mar 2020, 08:50pm) *
Its now been estimated that the virus is nearly 7 times more deadly than flu.

7 times? I guess this must be slim consolation to those who have died from influenza over the years ( thousands!) , knowing that they have succumbed to an inferior affliction.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DannyH
post 31st Mar 2020, 07:11pm
Post #294

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 31st Mar 2020, 07:53pm) *
Gaun, ya silly old fart!

Oh dear, the Grammar and Spelling policeman is now revealing his true self.

A note to other readers. If the numpty Bilbo ever pulls you up for bad grammar or spelling, please remember to quote this latest post to me. Doesn’t he have a wonderful mastery of English spelling and grammar. Och I forgot he is good with numbers. Probably uses his fingers.

Danny

+Quote Post
wombat
post 31st Mar 2020, 07:17pm
Post #295

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (DannyH @ 31st Mar 2020, 07:11pm) *
Och I forgot he is good with numbers. Probably uses his fingers.

Danny

rolleyes.gif
like this danny

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
wombat
post 31st Mar 2020, 07:18pm
Post #296

Mega City Key Holder
tongue.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
DannyH
post 31st Mar 2020, 07:23pm
Post #297

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 31st Mar 2020, 08:00pm) *
7 times? I guess this must be slim consolation to those who have died from influenza over the years ( thousands!) , knowing that they have succumbed to an inferior affliction.

Oh dear, the Amigos are coming out in force supporting one another. Bilbo lives in Spain. Ach only 800 or so people died today from the Coronavirus in Spain. Bilbo is waiting for Jagz to come back and throw in his weight regarding influenza. The World Health Organisation is also waiting for the Amigos approval to call the Coronavirus a world wide crisis. If only.

Seriously Bilbo, I can’t believe that someone living in Spain for the number of years you have, can be so insensitive about the high death rate in Spain attributed to the Coronavirus. I bet you won’t send a readers letter to any Spanish newspaper expressing your above view.

Danny

Danny

+Quote Post
Dave Grieve
post 31st Mar 2020, 07:23pm
Post #298

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 9,005
Well heres my tuppence worth after searching as much 'independent' information as I can.
It is without a doubt mass panic and hysteria by most of the worlds governments.
As one German doctor commented when asked about the political reaction to the Corona Virus.
"If a patient comes to a doctor and the doctor treats the patient who later dies. Nobody blames the doctor. If a patient comes to a doctor who doesn't offer any treatment and the patient dies everybody blames the doctor.
Politicians are like doctors, they have to be seen doing something even if its not necessary"
in Japan or South Korea if someone dies in
hospital of a heart attack, stroke or whatever caused the death that is what is recorded as the cause of death even if its discovered the also had Covid-19.
In Italy and Spain as soon as Covid -19 is found that is automatically recorded as cause of death.
In Italy the average age of corona death is 78 years. in Italy the average life expectancy is 82.
In Switzerland this past week a 100 year old woman died, automatically the cause of death was Covid-19.
Personally I don't think its all hype. I think we are victims of mass hysteria.
Even the main person who advised the UK goverment of 500000 deaths has now come out with dramatically reduced figures.

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 31st Mar 2020, 09:15pm
Post #299

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (DannyH @ 31st Mar 2020, 09:11pm) *
Oh dear, the Grammar and Spelling policeman is now revealing his true self.

A note to other readers. If the numpty Bilbo ever pulls you up for bad grammar or spelling, please remember to quote this latest post to me. Doesn’t he have a wonderful mastery of English spelling and grammar. Och I forgot he is good with numbers. Probably uses his fingers.

Danny

Perhaps you would care to point out errors in grammar or spelling, you silly old fart? I knowwhere I would like to use my fingers !

--------------------

+Quote Post
DannyH
post 31st Mar 2020, 09:25pm
Post #300

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (wombat @ 31st Mar 2020, 08:17pm) *
:rolleyes:
like this danny

Wombat thank you for the photo of Bilbo.

Danny

+Quote Post

123 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th Jul 2020

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.