Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Group Scheme, From Easterhouse
musicthom
post 25th Nov 2007, 06:57pm
Post #16

Lord Provost
Member No.: 3,810
QUOTE (rager @ 25th Nov 2007, 11:16 AM) *
awright there am looking for the old black and whites album fae scheme no heard it for years takes me back to growing up in teucherhill would be grateful for any help they played the pearce institute in govan about 5 weeks ago couldnae get ticket.

hi guys re scheme it took me 2 years to track down a copy of b & w all i have to do now is convert it to mp3

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kiltylyn
post 7th Jan 2008, 09:54am
Post #17

Unpacking
Member No.: 5,279
QUOTE (musicthom @ 25th Nov 2007, 07:04 PM) *
hi guys re scheme it took me 2 years to track down a copy of b & w all i have to do now is convert it to mp3

Did you ever manage to convert it musicthom? I'm desperate for a copy and will pay for it
Linda smile.gif

+Quote Post
hughmac
post 11th Jan 2008, 04:44pm
Post #18

Super Visitor
Member No.: 1,797
Does anybody remember a group from Easterhouse called the Jayhawks?
It must have been early 60's, when we went from Garthamlock to a dance in a big auld hoose there, just when Easterhouse was being built. I think it was my first dance to a live group and thought they were brilliant.

--------------------
O wad some Power the giftie gie us. To see oursels as ithers see us! ............ Rabbie Burns, (1759 - 1796), sittin' in the pub, drunk, seldom sober, feelin' sorry fur masel'.

+Quote Post
kiltylyn
post 13th Jan 2008, 06:17pm
Post #19

Unpacking
Member No.: 5,279
QUOTE (Thomo @ 26th Nov 2005, 12:51 PM) *
I have black n whites on the p.c so anyone wantig it contact me and i will send u it. Rab M'ewan,Denny Oliver,George Wright,Desy Osbourne.Thats all i remember the now,Hardcore Schemer fae Castlemilk. cool.gif thomo71@msn.com

Hiya Thomo
Im still dancing to the scheme you sent gave me , it rocks !!!
Huge thanks
Linda x

+Quote Post
*colink*
post 27th Feb 2008, 09:03pm
Post #20

Hi,

I am looking for the Scheme album Black & White for my brother - so if anybody can help me (re where I could buy this) then this would be much appreciated.

+Quote Post
mamie
post 4th Mar 2008, 07:28am
Post #21

City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,364
THE BIG HOOSE YOU DANCED IN WAS CALLED BLAIRTUNNOCK. OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT........

+Quote Post
*Guest rob1968jan **
post 18th Mar 2008, 12:15pm
Post #22

hi mate ive got some scheme songs on pc if ya want them just e mail me ill send them

+Quote Post
FrankBlack
post 19th Mar 2008, 10:08pm
Post #23

Unpacking
Member No.: 5,507
Hello. Anybody willing to send me a copy of the Scheme album - I'd be happy to pay for it. Just email me. Cheers.

+Quote Post
*David Dixon*
post 21st Oct 2008, 09:26am
Post #24

Hi,

Can someone help me out with a copy of Black and White? I along with my mates were heavy into Scheme, we seen them in various venues, mainly Cumbernauld Theatre where I was lucky enough to get on stage and sing with them.

I have tried over the years to obtain a copy of Black and White with no luck...hoping someone can help

Dave

+Quote Post
olly12
post 10th Nov 2008, 09:40pm
Post #25

Visitor
Member No.: 6,105
HI HUGHMAC I WAS AT THAT DANCE THE SAME NIGHT YOU MUST REMEMBER ME I WAS THE YOUNG GIRL IN THEBLACK DRESS (HA HA) NO TRUTHFULLY I WAS THERE ITWAS A REALLY GOOD NIGHT I ONLY LIVED AROUND THE CORNER.

+Quote Post
*TSE*
post 16th Nov 2008, 11:40pm
Post #26

Just goto www.theschemeexperience.com you will get black and whites free

QUOTE (FrankBlack @ 19th Mar 2008, 10:16pm) *
Hello. Anybody willing to send me a copy of the Scheme album - I'd be happy to pay for it. Just email me. Cheers.

+Quote Post
*ja5onn*
post 28th Dec 2008, 06:36pm
Post #27

Hi all been looking for the album Black and Whites for ages but cant find it on the website so anyone got a cope would love to get hold off it just let me know what i can do for it.
Many thanks
Jason

+Quote Post
*cokey*
post 13th Mar 2009, 05:52pm
Post #28

QUOTE (ja5onn @ 28th Dec 2008, 06:23pm) *
Hi all been looking for the album Black and Whites for ages but cant find it on the website so anyone got a cope would love to get hold off it just let me know what i can do for it.
Many thanks
Jason

hi, i've got a copy of the black & whites album which is digitally remastered. i also have the late again album, non returnable, and a double album from the apollo 1985 Easter Weekend. i'm sure a lot of people will remember that one !! i also have a dvd with all the Talkback footage (12 songs) so if you would like to contact me i could arrange to send a copy. Cheers Cokey ps. there are loads more Scheme stuff lyin around in my collection so i'm happy to help.

+Quote Post
roy_l_t_1970
post 13th Mar 2009, 10:44pm
Post #29

Unpacking
Member No.: 6,657
QUOTE (kiltylyn @ 13th Jan 2008, 06:04pm) *
Hiya Thomo
Im still dancing to the scheme you sent gave me , it rocks !!!
Huge thanks
Linda x

Hey Kiltylyn,

I have been searching for the Black & Whites album for ages. Dont suppose any of you guys could burn a copy for me or send the tracks as MP3 to me on MSN Messenger ? My ID is roy_l_t_1970@hotmail.co.uk. If I am not on just leave me an offline message and I will get back to you.

Thanks guys

Royster

+Quote Post
tamhickey
post 14th Mar 2009, 03:48am
Post #30

City Key Holder
Member No.: 2,833
There's a good documentary on You tube where you can hear a lot of the old favourites. I hope this helps.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th Nov 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.