Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is The Game Of Football Worth The Lives Of These Men?
ashfield
post 25th Feb 2015, 03:18pm
Post #31

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,611
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 25th Feb 2015, 10:33am) *
I'm with you on this one Ash, i was having a similar conversation with friends, i would like to see all the big FA's play youngsters in qualifying rounds and let less attractive nations qualify and see the tournament bomb through lack of interest.

I know it won't happen though, as you say, "because of the money involved". angry.gif

JAGZ, that's pretty much what I would suggest as well to stop the potential sanctions that FIFA would undoubtedly levy against countries withdrawing. Scotland should find it relatively easy not to qualify as we have plenty of practice tongue.gif

--------------------
If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans (Woody Allen)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
*Billy Boil*
post 27th Feb 2015, 03:49pm
Post #32

QUOTE (mitchell @ 23rd Feb 2015, 02:11am) *
You say that a great majority are welcome, do I take it that this is a racist comment regarding the minority who are not welcomed?
Could you please explain what or who the Minority are?

Minority; malcontents who after coming to Australia as illegal migrants continue along with their middle roader supporters to continue to decry their treatment in a nation that awards them with subsidised housing, medicine and health care (2 who have just been arrested for planning random personal terror attacks against as they put it "The Blonds" were on the dole and being given free access to tertiary education) unemployment benefit and free or subsidised education and a host of other handouts from the great Australian tax payer.

Those who refuse to eat at your table citing religious differences and then complaining that we do not integrate with them???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2018

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.