Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Our First Telly, family
Rosemary
post 31st Aug 2012, 06:47pm
Post #46

Settling In
Member No.: 12,189
Hello everyone,

I believe I was about seven when my dad was the first person on the street to get a small
tv. I do remember the neighbors coming over to watch it. I loved it. I lived in a house on Longstone road in Cranhill, we just got the new house a couple of years before with 3 bedrooms and a nice back yard. It was a new scheme and was the best street in the world to grow up on.
Lots of kids your age, a new swing park and and a lovely park to play pitch and putt.
I hear the old neighborhood has gone down hill and is not the best place to live now, but I loved it and will always call Scotland my home.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th Sep 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.