Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alice Donnelly M Samuel White 1953 Johnstone, Family search
BDonnelly
post 25th Jan 2016, 11:41am
Post #1

Settling In
Member No.: 32,499

Hi all,

James Donnelly/Agnes Beckingham,
Alice Donnelly/Samuel White,
James Donnelly/Mary Burns Milne

I have done further research into this family and I believe I may have found further info re James Donnelly b1917 Drum (Omagh/Fintona) Co Tyrone, N Ireland to James Donnelly and Agnes Beckingham ( Agnes remarried in 1930 to Samuel Hornell, Paisley). James died 1985, 68 yrs in Paisley with Hornell and Milne surnames cited on his death cert.

I have found (in Scotland's people) a marriage for James to Mary Burns Milne in 1973, Paisley - this may be the James I am looking for! Where are his descendants, if any?

I have also found a marriage for a Alice Donnelly b 1919 Drum (Omagh/Fintona)co Tyrone d1995, 76yrs in Johnstone, to a Samuel White in 1953, Johnstone. I have also found the birth of Samuel to a Donnelly/White in 1957, which may be a son!

There is also a Samuel White married in 1979, Port Glasgow to a Patricia McLaughlin which may be Alice and Samuel's son!

So if anyone out there can enlighten me any further it would be much appreciated.
Regards
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.