Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Carradale Street, Picture of Carradale Street
*vicdom*
post 6th Aug 2004, 03:51pm
Post #1

Hi,

My mom Marjory McGillivray was born in Glasgow Scotland in 1930. She lived on Carradale Street from birth to 1953. She is looking for a picture of Carradale street. Her brother, John McGillivray is an artist in Glasgow and he paints city scenes. He has been looking for a picture of Carradale Street to use as a reference for a painting. Can you help us out. If you have a picture please respond to this mesage and we can then provide details of where the picture could be sent to.

Thanks very much
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
*Jacqui McGillivray*
post 14th Dec 2017, 09:10pm
Post #2

Hey John

It's Jacqui here! Just found this on the internet whilst looking at images of old glasgow.

Not sure if you will get this, but I have put an old picture up on FB today and didn't think to tag you, Moe or Vicki in as I wasn't sure you would recognise the area.

I will tag you in it now.

Hope you all are well and that Aunt Marjory and Uncle Danny are too.

Love Jacq xxx
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2018

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.