Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Big Tommy The Rogue, confession
big tommy
post 25th Aug 2005, 02:59pm
Post #1

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 2,304
wub.gif At last I was released from Hospital in 1949 .On my Army pay book it said ‘indefinite leave pending the fitting of an artificial leg’ No longer meets medical requirements ‘.

I had been in hospital for 15 months altogether . In Italy .in Austria, in Germany ,in Holland and in England ,ending up in Cowglen Military Hospital in Glasgow .

While here , the doctor took me aside to have a talk with me . He was so serious about everything .He told me that because of the nature of my injuries I.E. my pelvis had been shattered and my groin had been crushed and although they had been mended ,it was highly possible that I might never be able to produce children .I wasn’t impotent ,but my injuries had been internal as well ,so it might well be that children were out of the question . At 19 years of age , I wasn’t too concerned .

But ,it was a great chat- up line with the girls .’Don’t worry ,I would tell them . I cant make you pregnant . ‘ You would be amazed just how many girls were willing to prove the Doctors wrong ,if you know what I mean..

There were 4 in particular I remember :-

Cathy , who was in the W.A.A..F's. and the only way out for her was to become pregnant . We had been going around for a while before I went into the Army ,but up until then had never gone ‘all the way ‘. I really thought we were in love ,but when she couldn’t get pregnant by me ,she found another guy to get pregnant by ..

Then there was Tilly ,I had also been going out with her before the Army and we had been intimate many times . When I met Cathy I actually dropped Tilly ,I was such a rotter was’nt I ?

Anyway while I was gone ,Tilly gave birth to a little boy ,whom she named Thomas Mc Sorley C . I wont mention the last name ,as it would be an embarrassment .I asked her why she called the child by my name ,she told me that she always knew we would get back together .I stayed with Tilly for a little while ,and really tried to love the little boy , But NO ! I couldn’t . Tilly still asks about me to this day all of 54 years later .Good job she doesn’t know I am now a widower .

There was Rita whom I had met in Inverness while I was training . We had been doing it for some time before I was sent overseas .and luckily enough she never got pregnant .She came down to Glasgow when she heard about my accident and though I told her I couldn’t get her pregnant ,she still wanted to try ,So who was I to complain ? But it wasn’t to be. Eventually I found out she was simply looking for a man and a house and a meal ticket .

The last time I saw her ,she was a street walker in Glasgow and I reckoned I had a lucky escape .

There was Lily ,but she was everybody’s and anybody’s so one was never stuck . There was never love there .
, just satisfying lust for each other ,all the more so when I told her I could'nt get her pregnant .

Thinking back . I know just how much of a rogue I really was and just how lucky too . My chat up could have back fired any time and left me in deep trouble .

But , when I met Jean my philandering stopped ,I had met the true love of my life . We actually were married on the understanding that we might never have any family .so we went ahead with this in mind .

After a few years and no pregnancies , I was actually beginning to believe the doctors might be right . When 5 years into our marriage Jean suddenly discovered she was pregnant . AS much as I was delighted ,I was also stunned !! GOOD GOD! What if it had happened with any of the others ?

Of course Jean never knew about any others and I didn’t tell her . We were over the moon about the birth of a child we named James .Jean always had faith and she was proved right .

Our life went along very happily with our son .Then seven and a half years later Jean told me she was pregnant once more . I COULD HARDLY BELIEVE MY LUCK .

When we were blessed with a daughter whom we called Aileen .

Now I am blessed with 2 granddaughters ,1 from each of my children Lynsey aged 19 and Mary-Jane aged 11 .

I have been told confession is good for the soul ,so dont think bad of me guys and gals .

Big Tommy

P.S. Big Tommy is really only 5 feet 2 inches tall

--------------------
ah try ma best
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
aaron king
post 25th Aug 2005, 03:46pm
Post #2

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,776
5 feet two ,eyes of blue,
take care ladies
big tommys after you. cool.gif

+Quote Post
stuarty
post 25th Aug 2005, 05:42pm
Post #3

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,972
are you jelous of the compitition arron king laugh.gif

--------------------
gie me a wee minite

+Quote Post
betty2
post 25th Aug 2005, 06:47pm
Post #4

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 56
When a man starts confessin its a sure sign that he has went all the way up the hill only to find that its a very steep slope all the way back down. Am no passin judgement Tommy jist an opinion ha ha

still here in glesca

ah never went oot wae a guy under 5ft 7/8tns

hows ma smileys no workin????

--------------------
still here in glesca

+Quote Post
big tommy
post 25th Aug 2005, 06:58pm
Post #5

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (betty2 @ 25th Aug 2005, 08:04 PM)
When a man starts confessin its a sure sign that he has went all the way up the hill only to find that its a very steep slope all the way back down. Am no passin judgement Tommy jist an opinion ha ha

still here in glesca

ah never went oot wae a guy under 5ft 7/8tns

hows ma smileys no workin????

mad.gif Betty
Dont think of me as 5'2'' / sounds better if you say 62 inches .
Love
Tommy

--------------------
ah try ma best

+Quote Post
big tommy
post 25th Aug 2005, 07:01pm
Post #6

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (stuarty @ 25th Aug 2005, 06:59 PM)
are you jelous of the compitition arron king laugh.gif

hello Jim
nice to meet you
Tommy

--------------------
ah try ma best

+Quote Post
stuarty
post 25th Aug 2005, 07:05pm
Post #7

Mega City Key Holder
betty2 am sorry for trying to matchmake you with the man with no heart or hieght tae boot can you forgive me wub.gif

--------------------
gie me a wee minite

+Quote Post
ElaineMcFarlane
post 25th Aug 2005, 08:59pm
Post #8

Super Lord Provost
Member No.: 897
They do say the best things come in small packages - gotta say i have never been out with anyone shorter than me, i'm 5'8".

and don't worry about your past dalliances, i know boys who had got up to worse by the time they were 16 wub.gif

--------------------
There are three things everyone should do every day.
Number one is laugh.
Number two is think -- spend some time in thought.
Number three, you should have your emotions move you to tears.
If you laugh, think and cry, that's a heck of a day.

+Quote Post
betty2
post 26th Aug 2005, 08:33am
Post #9

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 56
nothin tae forgive stuarty and tommy ah dae believe in a man sewing his wild oats as long as it wisnae in ma field ha ha

still here in glesca

--------------------
still here in glesca

+Quote Post
stuarty
post 26th Aug 2005, 10:24am
Post #10

Mega City Key Holder
betty2 i an sittin here laughing you sure kin look after tommy and handle him and everybody else nae problem laugh.gif

--------------------
gie me a wee minite

+Quote Post
big tommy
post 26th Aug 2005, 02:21pm
Post #11

Mega City Key Holder
Aye? you and whose army ?
Tommy

--------------------
ah try ma best

+Quote Post
stuarty
post 26th Aug 2005, 02:33pm
Post #12

Mega City Key Holder
betty2s galus girls hive you no heared of us we are all womans glasgow angels dinny mess wae us big wee man tomy the rogue ok or the gauntlet shall be throwen on the green grun am an ex wraf and a kin sot ou oot nae prblem laugh.gif

--------------------
gie me a wee minite

+Quote Post
big tommy
post 26th Aug 2005, 02:50pm
Post #13

Mega City Key Holder
Stuarty
I went around with an ex Wraf for nearly a year ,so I wub.gif know all about them
Tommy

--------------------
ah try ma best

+Quote Post
stuarty
post 26th Aug 2005, 03:03pm
Post #14

Mega City Key Holder
ibut you dont know aboot me ma ex husband was inraf regiment THE Queens Flight ground suport team fireman 5foot ten and 42 cheast and i could handle him nae problem an am only 4feet 11and a half so you just behave your self ok laugh.gif

--------------------
gie me a wee minite

+Quote Post
big tommy
post 26th Aug 2005, 06:02pm
Post #15

Mega City Key Holder
God Stuarty
You are just the right height for me
Tommy

--------------------
ah try ma best

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th Jun 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.