Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mavis Valley, A miners row
outoftowner
post 6th Jan 2010, 08:53am
Post #16

Visitor
Member No.: 5,707
I am trying to trace my grandmother (Elizabeth Welsh) who lived in 168 Mavis Valley and her parents (actually I am trying to find out where they came from). Is it likely that the list of tenants in 1909 is available? They are not on any of the census records.
I know who my grandmother married in 1909 and his background (he lived at no 80 Mavis Valley) but I've drawn a blank on the Welsh family.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RonD
post 19th Jul 2010, 10:47am
Post #17

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 2,783
QUOTE (outoftowner @ 6th Jan 2010, 11:10am) *
I am trying to trace my grandmother (Elizabeth Welsh) who lived in 168 Mavis Valley and her parents (actually I am trying to find out where they came from). Is it likely that the list of tenants in 1909 is available? They are not on any of the census records.
I know who my grandmother married in 1909 and his background (he lived at no 80 Mavis Valley) but I've drawn a blank on the Welsh family.

Do you know the name of Elizabeth Welsh's parents?

--------------------
Bad luck, emotional blackmail, soppy sentiments, no matter what ! The chain letter stops here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.