Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

1192 Pages V  « < 1190 1191 1192  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possilpark
Rating 4 V
gracebarrett
post 28th Jan 2019, 07:26pm
Post #17866

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 12,771
Hi all so we are back on track yeeees not been on for a bit having a lot of trouble with my feet and wee legs it's a long story lol so back and forth to the docs but I'm so tired of it I went back Friday wi the sole idea of sitting in the surgery till I got an answer , a new doctor and a referral to Vascular clinic after dealing wi this problem every ruddy winter for 7 years and getting fobbed of wi it's your age so waiting now for letter thank god, so back to the important stuff now hope you are all well and had a great Xmas we had it quiet for a change as hubby's a party pooper so it's easier to stay in wine and chocs while he's in the land of nod lol I'm off to Scarborough this weekend to see my Grandson and looking farward to it whilst his nibs gets his hand on the remote John Wayne fanatic lol I'm shopping ha ha , oh bye the way my Xmas from hubby a new Sat Nav ( I don't drive ) I'm still grinding my teeth ,well pals get posting and keep in touch bye for now Grace .
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
margie
post 31st Jan 2019, 05:07pm
Post #17867

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,901
Grace, Whit a laugh ---a bliddy sat nav ,maybe yi,ll get a new car and driving lessons fur valentines day. cheers Margie. laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

1192 Pages V  « < 1190 1191 1192
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd Feb 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.