Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

29 Pages V  « < 27 28 29  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Donald Trump, Local Hero he is not
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 10:02am
Post #421

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (ashfield @ 30th Jun 2020, 05:48pm) *
It's astounding how he has managed to keep the support of many Americans, I don't want to insult them but are they really that stupid huh.gif Guess I just insulted some of them ohmy.gif

Closer to home, it astounds me how Johnson manages to keep the support of many Scots Ash. sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DannyH
post Y'day, 12:03pm
Post #422

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 8,412
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 1st Jul 2020, 11:02am) *
Closer to home, it astounds me how Johnson manages to keep the support of many Scots Ash. :(

Jagz, would you please inform the readers of this forum, where you obtained the information on how many Scots support Johnson? I am not talking about how many support the Tories. I just want to know where your source of information regarding Scots supporting Johnson, is coming from?

Danny

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post Y'day, 12:55pm
Post #423

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
QUOTE (DannyH @ 1st Jul 2020, 01:03pm) *
Jagz, would you please inform the readers of this forum, where you obtained the information on how many Scots support Johnson? I am not talking about how many support the Tories. I just want to know where your source of information regarding Scots supporting Johnson, is coming from?

Danny

Are you denying that Johnson has supporters in Scotland?

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 01:06pm
Post #424

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (DannyH @ 1st Jul 2020, 01:03pm) *

Danny

Well he is the leader of the Conservative and Unionist Party Danny so there is a lot of support for him in the Tory party and among the other London based British Nationalist parties in Scotland Danny.

Danny, could you please inform the readers of this forum where you obtained the information on how many Scots Tories don't support Johnson?

Sorry for being OT, though Trump and Johnson are both two cheeks of the same bottom.

I do hope the use of the word "BOTTOM" doesn't get me another post delete? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
DannyH
post Y'day, 02:55pm
Post #425

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 1st Jul 2020, 02:06pm) *
Well he is the leader of the Conservative and Unionist Party Danny so there is a lot of support for him in the Tory party and among the other London based British Nationalist parties in Scotland Danny.

Danny, could you please inform the readers of this forum where you obtained the information on how many Scots Tories don't support Johnson?

Sorry for being OT, though Trump and Johnson are both two cheeks of the same bottom.

I do hope the use of the word "BOTTOM" doesn't get me another post delete? :lol:

Jagz

I was hoping, honestly, that I would get an adult reply from you.

Your first paragraph is just childish, and is not worth responding to.

Regarding your second paragraph, you are using the old trick of changing the issue. It is you who is to substantiate your claim. I haven’t made any claim regarding Scottish Tories

I don’t see the point of your third paragraph. The issue is your claim regarding the number of Scottish voters who support Johnson.

Your final paragraph is straight out of primary school. Still you probably thought you were being smart when you posted it. A sign of someone who doesn’t understand that this forum is supposed to be an adult debate. Hence the reason so many others have given up .

Danny

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post Y'day, 04:56pm
Post #426

Mega City Key Holder
Danny Boy, What exactly is your point, or do you just come on here to slag off all who have the temerity to disagree with you ? What childish poppycock will you come up with next ? You have shown remarkable restraint in not mentioning WWII in your latest two posts, although you must have been all of 13 when hostilities ceased (not for you though).

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 06:05pm
Post #427

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (DannyH @ 1st Jul 2020, 03:55pm) *
Jagz

I was hoping, honestly, that I would get an adult reply from you.

Your first paragraph is just childish, and is not worth responding to.

Regarding your second paragraph, you are using the old trick of changing the issue. It is you who is to substantiate your claim. I haven’t made any claim regarding Scottish Tories

I don’t see the point of your third paragraph. The issue is your claim regarding the number of Scottish voters who support Johnson.

Your final paragraph is straight out of primary school. Still you probably thought you were being smart when you posted it. A sign of someone who doesn’t understand that this forum is supposed to be an adult debate. Hence the reason so many others have given up .

Danny

Danny, your insulting my of intelligence no longer works, i answered your question for me to prove your claim that there is support for Johnson here, i reversed your question for you to me prove your claim that Tories don't support Johnson, and it's not childish to point out that i have had complaints to have my posts removed.

Who are these "others" that you speak for?

I hope Mrs H is feeling a bit better?

+Quote Post
DannyH
post Y'day, 06:39pm
Post #428

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 1st Jul 2020, 05:56pm) *
Danny Boy, What exactly is your point, or do you just come on here to slag off all who have the temerity to disagree with you ? What childish poppycock will you come up with next ? You have shown remarkable restraint in not mentioning WWII in your latest two posts, although you must have been all of 13 when hostilities ceased (not for you though).

Bilbo,

Let’s get one thing straight. When you submit posts addressed to me, stop calling me Danny Boy.

Jagz is mature enough to continue any disagreement he has with me, without your interference.

Jagz did not disagree with me. He failed to respond to a simple question I put to him.

Regarding your sarcastic comments about World War 2, perhaps you could enlighten me on why you have seen fit to raise the fact that I was all of 13 when hostilities ceased. I wasn’t aware that during any war, anyone who was a child would not be affected by that war.

Once again you have displayed that trade mark of yours. Cowardly arrogance, which you mistake for superiority.

Jagz, what time of the evening does your Godfather come in to change your nappy. If you were a man you would have told him to get lost long ago. You both have the same trait. You gang up on people like me. Well you are wasting your time lads.

Danny

+Quote Post
wombat
post Y'day, 08:15pm
Post #429

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,196
QUOTE (DannyH @ 1st Jul 2020, 07:39pm) *
Let’s get one thing straight. When you submit posts addressed to me, stop calling me Danny Boy.

Danny

tongue.gif O danny boy the flies, the flies ,are crawling tongue.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
the mighty only appear mighty
because YOU are on your knees.RISE UP.

wombat thit grates oan yie.

+Quote Post
DannyH
post Y'day, 09:05pm
Post #430

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (wombat @ 1st Jul 2020, 09:15pm) *
:P O danny boy the flies, the flies ,are crawling :P

Well well well. Seems like old times. Right on schedule the last of the three balloons turns up. Oh sorry, that should have read, The Three Amigos. The three guys that can only spring into action as a team when the brains of the outfit, Bilbo snaps his fingers. What bugs Bilbo is that his two pals are not as intelligent as him. Must be awful for you Bilbo carrying those two numpties on your shoulders.

One minute they are crying “It’s awful quiet on this forum, where is everybody”? That is because they have nothing meaningful to contribute. They are just dying to get other people to come back in order for them to show how clever the three of them are as a team, deriding anyone who wants to leave the EU, and/or doesn’t support the SNP’s desire to have Scotland join the EU.

Jagz goes on and on about ‘normal’ countries do this and do that. What is a normal country?

Right Amigos, it’s your turn. Give us all a laugh.

Danny

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post Y'day, 09:37pm
Post #431

Mega City Key Holder
Old Tory trick- divide & conquer. Only in this case, it does not work as I certainly in no way consider myself better than either Jagz or Wombat. That's your problem, Danny Boy, you have no conception of friendship, only competition. We three , among others, share views on important issues. I dare say that we disagree on other subjects, but that is not to affect our camaraderie. You, on the other hand, are an old fool - a sad old man, living in the past , pathetically dishing out completely unjustified insults to all who cross your path.

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 09:38pm
Post #432

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (DannyH @ 1st Jul 2020, 10:05pm) *
Jagz goes on and on about ‘normal’ countries do this and do that. What is a normal country?

Danny

I don't want to take this thread way off topic Danny, but i'd say a normal country is a country that makes it's own decisions for the benefit of it's own people and not leave important decisions to larger neighbouring countries.

I'm sure the Donald would agree with me, unless he thinks that China or India would be better making all the USA's important decisions for them.

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post Y'day, 09:59pm
Post #433

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 1st Jul 2020, 10:38pm) *
I don't want to take this thread way off topic Danny, but i'd say a normal country is a country that makes it's own decisions for the benefit of it's own people and not leave important decisions to larger neighbouring countries.

I'm sure the Donald would agree with me, unless he thinks that China or India would be better making all the USA's important decisions for them.

Who knows what Trump thinks? It's as big a mystery as why Danny Boy thinks as he does, but a mite more important and scary!

--------------------

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 27 28 29
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd Jul 2020

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.