Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

1384 Pages V  « < 1382 1383 1384  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scottish Independence, About voting yes/no
Rating 4 V
bilbo.s
post 21st Nov 2017, 08:25pm
Post #20746

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
Attached Image

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dykejumper
post 22nd Nov 2017, 12:49pm
Post #20747

City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,271
I doubt that list will impress the denizens of Govanhell

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish...nicola-10073648

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post Y'day, 09:03am
Post #20748

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582

Attached Image

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 01:02pm
Post #20749

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (Dykejumper @ 22nd Nov 2017, 12:49pm) *
I doubt that list will impress the denizens of Govanhell

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish...nicola-10073648

How would you know what the "denizens" of Govenhill want?

A joke poster by a group of far right ultra British nationalists from nine months ago before the SNP were even in power in GCC.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 01:10pm
Post #20750

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 23rd Nov 2017, 09:03am) *

Attached Image

"Why had these new arguments never occurred to David Mundell?

Because the man hasn't a clue, he didn't even know telecommunications is a reserved matter before trying to blame Holyrood for the Tories failings.

+Quote Post
Dykejumper
post Y'day, 03:30pm
Post #20751

City Key Holder
The Nat twins are back and no surprise that they agree with the deeply unpleasant Blogger Bell.

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post Y'day, 07:48pm
Post #20752

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,545
Anyone would think listening to some SNP apologists that the HMRC pounced unannounced on the Scottish Police and Fire service with VAT demands when the SNP took them away from local authorities and centralised them. That the UK government, treasury and Unions warned the SNP a year before the creation of a National police and fire service would mean they could not claim back VAT under section 33 of the 1994 VAT act falls on their deaf ears but did that stop the SNP with going ahead, nope. what it did do is give them one more grievance against Westminster with a problem they themselves created.
Unison and Labour put forward a proposal where a single police force could be created but placed under a local government joint board and still retain s33 status, this would have saved the Scottish budget over £140 million that the SNP claim has cost in the years they created this problem.
No doubt that any costs and problems of the Transport Police being assimilated by the Scottish police force will also be the fault of others and not the SNP for pushing it through.

A point I made a few weeks ago regarding the one Police force about who polices the Scottish police, well it's been answered today as the Northern Ireland police force are investigating the conduct of 7 Scottish Police officers, Durham previously carried out another investigation and the report handed in in May of this year

--------------------
“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 08:11pm
Post #20753

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Dykejumper @ 23rd Nov 2017, 03:30pm) *
The Nat twins are back and no surprise that they agree with the deeply unpleasant Blogger Bell.

Actually i haven't been away DJ, are we to assume that you think this site should be for unionists only?

+Quote Post
Dykejumper
post Today, 01:16am
Post #20754

City Key Holder
Not at all, the unpleasantness in many of the Nat posts can only serve to convince waverers to vote
No if and when that second referendun comes along.

+Quote Post

1384 Pages V  « < 1382 1383 1384
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th Nov 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.