Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

32 Pages V  « < 30 31 32  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Donald Trump, Local Hero he is not
bilbo.s
post Y'day, 12:31pm
Post #466

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
QUOTE (DannyH @ 6th Jul 2020, 12:06pm) *
Okay Jagz, you won’t have any argument from me, except on one point. Many of my posts have not been about my military service and my experiences of World War2. They have been about others of my generation.
How many of you were aware that out of 90 young schoolchildren aboard a ship which was torpedoed, 77 were killed?

What made me bring World War 2 into this forum, was the complaint by a number of people all over the UK that they hadn’t seen their relatives for about three or four months. I said that many of my generation were evacuated and I didn’t see my relatives four years. I think I am entitled to mention that.

Jagz this forum would be a much more pleasant experience for many of us if you would stop going on and on and on, about Tories, and those of us who have different views from you about the EU and Scotland’s Independence. You are one of the most prolific contributors to the political topics, but you never contribute any meaningful arguments. It is all childish comments about other users. I exclude this latest post you have addressed to me. I have no issue with that.

You also take great delight in teaming up with Bilbo and Wombat against some other contributors. So it is you sir, with those two who go on and on and on with your verbal diarrhoea comments who have killed this once pleasant website.

Danny

wacko.gif

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post Y'day, 12:59pm
Post #467

Mega City Key Holder
"Verbal diarrhoea" ? Sounds suspiciously like gutter language to my lugs! Shame on you, Danny Boy!

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
wombat
post Y'day, 07:57pm
Post #468

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,196
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 6th Jul 2020, 12:59pm) *
"Verbal diarrhoea" ? Sounds suspiciously like gutter language to my lugs! Shame on you, Danny Boy!

unsure.gif so now diarrhoea is the topic?wunner how long thats gonna run for? unsure.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
the mighty only appear mighty
because YOU are on your knees.RISE UP.

wombat thit grates oan yie.

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post Y'day, 09:30pm
Post #469

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (wombat @ 6th Jul 2020, 08:57pm) *
unsure.gif so now diarrhoea is the topic?wunner how long thats gonna run for? unsure.gif

Oh, you are awful, but I like you ! Purely platonically ,you understand. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DannyH
post Y'day, 09:40pm
Post #470

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 8,412
Once again, Jagz submits a post directly concerning me and once again, Bilebo and Wombat pile in.
So Jagz it looks like you can’t make comments directly to me, without those two giving the impression that you are incapable of making your point without their help.

This has happened so often in the past, that I have come to the conclusion that you have accepted this.

Don’t get me wrong, I can understand fully the point you are making. I just shake my head that you have come to accept their interference in your posts to me. It has become the norm. You submit a post and those two numpties climb aboard.

Actually as soon as I had read your post, I said to myself, “Bilebo and Wombat will be waiting in the wings, just dying to take centre stage”.

Sincere thanks for your expression of concern for my wife Marion. She has her good days as well as her bad days, but her short term memory loss is worsening with each week that passes.

Danny

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post Y'day, 09:48pm
Post #471

Mega City Key Holder
Bilebo. I kinda like that! Very clever of you but I'm surprised you haven't thought of it before, Danny Boy! BTW are you in any way related to "Bomber" of that name?

--------------------

+Quote Post
wombat
post Y'day, 09:52pm
Post #472

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 6th Jul 2020, 10:30pm) *
Oh, you are awful, but I like you ! Purely platonically ,you understand. biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
wombat
post Y'day, 10:07pm
Post #473

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (DannyH @ 6th Jul 2020, 09:40pm) *
Once again, Jagz submits a post directly concerning me and once again, Bilebo and Wombat pile in.

Danny

unsure.gif HUH?

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
wombat
post Y'day, 10:14pm
Post #474

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (DannyH @ 6th Jul 2020, 09:40pm) *

Danny

unsure.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
wombat
post Today, 09:12am
Post #475

Mega City Key Holder
tongue.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Today, 11:09am
Post #476

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (wombat @ 7th Jul 2020, 10:12am) *
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
carmella
post Today, 12:57pm
Post #477

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 58
QUOTE (wombat @ 6th Jul 2020, 10:52pm) *
tongue.gif

You’re a fine one to talk!

--------------------
It is possible to fail in many ways...while to succeed is possible only in one way.
- Aristotle

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 30 31 32
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th Jul 2020

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.