Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pm Problems, Help
Roberto
post 16th Feb 2013, 10:51pm
Post #1

Settling In
Member No.: 18,417
Anyone having any trouble with PM's?
Been sending messages but not getting any reply.
Just wondering.

Cheers.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TeeHeeHee
post 17th Feb 2013, 02:28am
Post #2

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,448
Roberto, firstly - there is no Right of Reply. People either reply or they don't.
Secondly, some people block PMs; including the moderator if he receives too many complaints about abusive PMs from someone.
Try PM-ing me.
If you don't get a reply it's because I don't like you. laugh.gif

--------------------
"Destiny is a good thing to accept when it's going your way. When it isn't, don't call it destiny; call it injustice, treachery, or simple bad luck.”
― Joseph Heller, God Knows

+Quote Post
kenb
post 17th Feb 2013, 06:34am
Post #3

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 11,294
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 17th Feb 2013, 02:45am) *
Roberto, firstly - there is no Right of Reply. People either reply or they don't.
Secondly, some people block PMs; including the moderator if he receives too many complaints about abusive PMs from someone.
Try PM-ing me.

now i know mr t h h cheers lol

--------------------
WEY HEY

+Quote Post
TeeHeeHee
post 17th Feb 2013, 01:07pm
Post #4

Mega City Key Holder

Well, I know that Roberto got at least one reply biggrin.gif
Roberto I wish you lots of luck but hey, where have you posted your original topic? Better to have it up on the boards where we can all see it then you've a better chance of gettin' the help which you need.
I had a topic "TeeHee's Trip" where I got no end of help from lots of folks on here and even had one or two members posting wee hello replies just to keep the topic from disappearing from the "Today's Topics" list.
If you live in or near Glasgow, or if you can visit the city sometime, there is one guy in Morrisson Street who can help you; If he can't - nobody can.
He couldn't help me. rolleyes.gif
But he is the best in that field.
If you want to keep it private, I'll find his name and number and pass it on.
Good luck mate ... you'll need that at least.
Tomi.

--------------------
"Destiny is a good thing to accept when it's going your way. When it isn't, don't call it destiny; call it injustice, treachery, or simple bad luck.”

+Quote Post
Roberto
post 17th Feb 2013, 01:51pm
Post #5

Settling In
Member No.: 18,417
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 17th Feb 2013, 01:24pm) *
Roberto I wish you lots of luck but hey, where have you posted your original topic? Better to have it up on the boards where we can all see it then you've a better chance of gettin' the help which you need.
I had a topic "TeeHee's Trip" where I got no end of help from lots of folks on here and even had one or two members posting wee hello replies just to keep the topic from disappearing from the "Today's Topics" list.
If you live in or near Glasgow, or if you can visit the city sometime, there is one guy in Morrisson Street who can help you; If he can't - nobody can.
Tomi.

Thanks Tomi and thanks for the reply,Ah've posted in 'lost friends and relatives' which ah thought would be the most obvious?
Ah'm just new to the forum so thanks for the advice, ah'll leave the original post on there for the time being and maybe it'll get more notice as time goes by.

Thanks for yer help.

Robert

+Quote Post
TeeHeeHee
post 17th Feb 2013, 02:43pm
Post #6

Mega City Key Holder
You're welcome Roberto. wink.gif
I did that a few years ago but I found that it didn't get the attention I wanted in the "Lost friends ... " section - most folks come in and go straight to current topics - so I would suggest you open a new topic to highlight your case ( see top right "New Topic" ).
Welcome to the boards btw and we hope you enjoy being with us just don't take too much of what you read seriously as we do like a bit of banter on here ... well, most of us. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashfield
post 19th Feb 2013, 05:35pm
Post #7

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,611
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 17th Feb 2013, 02:24pm) *
Tomi.

Tomi, you may find that the guy you are talking about has moved on. There have been big staff changes there but hopefully someone else will be able to oblige smile.gif

--------------------
If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans (Woody Allen)

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st Feb 2018

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.