Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

566 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cyber Pub, A great night oot!
Catherine
post 20th Sep 2006, 01:37pm
Post #16

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 57
What aboot 'Stoaters Coarner'

Ron ye'll need tae chinje that barrel fur me .....therrs a wee wummin ower in the hub therr wae a T'shurt sayin Security Doll oan it.....aye her......well she's hud seven pints awready.
Oh look it's Jaybee laugh.gif

--------------------
Oh ahv jist fun anither button...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jaybee
post 20th Sep 2006, 02:04pm
Post #17

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,800
lol, efter seven pints ah couldny punch ma way out of a wet paper bag. But never mind,,,, jist keep them comin Java. Hey there Catherine, you wisny lying when you said you could pull a mean pint, yer dayin great there hen.....Jaybee

+Quote Post
tammy
post 20th Sep 2006, 02:38pm
Post #18

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,054
Alright Catherine you're spilling more than you're pulling into the glass pal! Now who wants a martini? I'm making lovely apple martinis today to get us into the spirit of the changing leaves and fall weather. Jakka your punch is lovely , but I think we should save that for opening night and special occasions. I've got plenty of non-alcoholic fancy drinks up my sleeve too for all you non drinkers! Now who's gonna play the music and get the dancing started? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Java
post 20th Sep 2006, 02:58pm
Post #19

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 3,211
Tammy can ah huv wan of yer non alcoholic concoctions or ah'll be changing leaving and falling masel....an there's a coupla auld yins in the corner ther playin dominoes...ah've asked them whit they want but they jist keep sayin thur chappin...jaybee could ye sort them oot?

--------------------
A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails...

+Quote Post
jaybee
post 20th Sep 2006, 03:50pm
Post #20

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,800
Aye, nae bother Java..... bit whit are the chappin the door for? I've goat the lavvie key...... lol. Noo I am going to be away for a couple of weeks, who will I leave the key with and who will do my security stint over the next couple of weeks.... (leaving for Glasgow tonight...wahoo). Jaybee

+Quote Post
stuarty
post 20th Sep 2006, 04:01pm
Post #21

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,972
this is true there is a pub in my area called the nowhere in particular public house laugh.gif ask the directory

--------------------
gie me a wee minite

+Quote Post
Java
post 20th Sep 2006, 05:26pm
Post #22

Mega City Key Holder
laugh.gif Stuarty.....

Jaybee, chappin jist means ye canny play a domino...so if ye get intae a game when yer in the toon ye'll know whit tae say....

Ah wid leave the key wi Stuarty....naebuddy'll mess wi hur...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rab-oldname
post 20th Sep 2006, 07:10pm
Post #23

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 413
I wouldn't mind being typecast - again! - so can I volunteer to be the Tom Jones lookalike who just has to sit in a corner with his hairy chest exposed with medallion dangling to get wimmen hingin aff him and buying him drinks? Please Ron cool.gif

+Quote Post
Rab-oldname
post 20th Sep 2006, 07:13pm
Post #24

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 413
Another name suggestion 'The GeeGees Bar'.

+Quote Post
stuarty
post 20th Sep 2006, 08:47pm
Post #25

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,972
neigh neigh rab laugh.gif

--------------------
gie me a wee minite

+Quote Post
Elma
post 20th Sep 2006, 09:11pm
Post #26

Mega City Key Holder
From: Originally Annan with a wee bit of Glasgow in between now Kimberley, B.C.
Member No.: 1,650
I like that one Rab.

We're still waiting to be served here.........and wid ye tell that one in the corner that his medallion's catchin' the light and I canny see the double six........... laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Java
post 20th Sep 2006, 09:23pm
Post #27

Mega City Key Holder
laugh.gif Hahahahahahahahahaha...thunk!...(that's me fallin off the bar laughin at Elma.....anybody got another stookie?) Catherine'll serve ye Elma, ah've medallion man tae attend tae...

--------------------

+Quote Post
RonD
post 20th Sep 2006, 10:04pm
Post #28

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 2,783
Help ma Boab, ah go away fur a day! and as Georgia says like a "bumatitit" translation: a bomb had hit it!.

Who's the curly heided mutton dressed like lamb ower in the coarner wi' a' the bling hinging aff him never mind the wummin??

Stuarty kin ye fill fur Jaybee while she's away?

Tammy huv ye no sellt any o' yer brilliant martinis yet, we'll have tae get these punters up market and huv them try some.

Great names being added a' the time, we'll huv tae choose soon. Rab, i wiz thinkin Gigi''s a pun on GG but sounds dead continental!!! <wink>

Jings yer a rerr terr at pullin' those pints Catherine, any merr oan the flerr and ye'll need some o' Billy Connelly's wellies <smile>

Yer right aboot some music we'll need some and entertainment tae.
But fer noo, how aboot some o' yeez gie'n us their party piece.?

Java huv those ladies been served yet, ah think the only thing that's chapping ur thier lips fae lack o' bevvie <smile>?

While yer away Jaybee check out the latest bars on yer trip, we don't wannae be ahint the times.

Is a shout, where's the loo?

--------------------
Bad luck, emotional blackmail, soppy sentiments, no matter what ! The chain letter stops here!

+Quote Post
jakka13
post 20th Sep 2006, 10:33pm
Post #29

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,815
We should book our own TORI to give us a song .I hear she is a belter .Gonny ,Geese,Me and Bobby mc Gee .Another name came to mind what about "The Wild Rovers " we do get up to some high jinks .Rab you jist sit tight pet and do your Tom Jones look alike just don't expect any undies coming your way ,the size of some of us would be like getting pelted with tents wub.gif

--------------------
Auld but Still Game.

+Quote Post
peter-f
post 20th Sep 2006, 10:36pm
Post #30

Resident
Member No.: 3,035
I am jist waiting on a freind, never mind I see her over there I'll have a pint and can you send a babycham over to my sister Lennox and what ever her pal wants as well, I'll be over there jist as soon as I ask mr bling bling here if he needs a stand in so he can make a fast get away. I'd be happy to lend a hand, of course all you loverly ladies will have to stay with me to keep up the pretense tongue.gif

+Quote Post

566 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th Dec 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.