Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Phoenix Park Terrace Glasgow, Looking for directions
*annie Nelson Mcinty*
post 6th Jan 2016, 09:30pm
Post #31

My Granddad Jackie/John Nelson was born at number 27 Phoenix park terrace then my dad and brothers and sisters were born there or corn street and sawmillfield street. He was a coalman by trade had his horse and cart to do his rounds.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TOMMYB
post 9th Jan 2016, 11:04am
Post #32

Settling In
Member No.: 1,871
corn street is still on the exact place as it was since it was built. the confusion of it being moved is that the council put a new name plate on garscube road direcly opposite corn street as there was no nearby lamp post on the east side of carscube road and some little ned has bent the nameplate around the pole so that it appears that corn street is now on the west side of garscue roadd

+Quote Post
*Gina*
post 17th Oct 2016, 08:16pm
Post #33

QUOTE (annie Nelson Mcinty @ 6th Jan 2016, 09:30pm) *
My Granddad Jackie/John Nelson was born at number 27 Phoenix park terrace then my dad and brothers and sisters were born there or corn street and sawmillfield street. He was a coalman by trade had his horse and cart to do his rounds.

My Dads family also lived at 27 phoenix park terrace from 1932-1960's. They were the percival family, David and Amelia Percival and their 4 kids James, David John and Helen Percival. Ive been trying to find anyone who may have known them.

+Quote Post
*AnnieNelsonMcintyre*
post 8th Feb 2017, 10:42pm
Post #34

QUOTE (Gina @ 17th Oct 2016, 08:16pm) *
My Dads family also lived at 27 phoenix park terrace from 1932-1960's. They were the percival family, David and Amelia Percival and their 4 kids James, David John and Helen Percival. Ive been trying to find anyone who may have known them.

Gina, I will as my dad and aunt if they remember the family as my gran and granddad are no longer with us.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th Mar 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.