Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fortune Teller Indoor Market Argyle Street
*llllllllllllllll*
post 10th Aug 2010, 05:52pm
Post #31

What is Kizzy the fortune tellers number? ohmy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
*NAZ*
post 17th Aug 2010, 08:38pm
Post #32

QUOTE (benny @ 31st Jul 2010, 10:22pm) *
Ah can tell ye whit she's no gonnae say - "A fool and his money are soon parted." biggrin.gif

THATS ONE REAL FACT. I HOPE PPL REALISE. LOVE UR COMMENTS MATE.

+Quote Post
*margaret mcmillan*
post 22nd Aug 2010, 09:11am
Post #33

QUOTE (Laura Bell @ 16th Aug 2007, 05:40pm) *
I used to live in Glasgow and on Argyle Street between River Island and Tesco Metro there was an indoor market upstairs. A lovely fortune teller worked there. I can't remember her name but am visiting Glasgow and would love to see her again but the market no longer exists there. Does anyone know where the market moved to?

I know who you are talking about i went there for about 30 years and like you i discovered she left but i found out by someone she went to the SAVOY CENTRE IN SAUTHIEHALL ST HER NAME IS CHANGED TO KIZZE

+Quote Post
DavieBoy
post 24th Aug 2010, 01:46pm
Post #34

Super Resident
Member No.: 5,273
When you enter her wee tent, does she greet you with the words "Hello there, a've been expectin you!" wink.gif

+Quote Post
Lennox
post 24th Aug 2010, 01:59pm
Post #35

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,288
QUOTE (DavieBoy @ 24th Aug 2010, 03:48pm) *
When you enter her wee tent, does she greet you with the words "Hello there, a've been expectin you!" wink.gif

laugh.gif davyboy welcome back where have you been ???

--------------------

You don't have to live next door, to be a friend !

+Quote Post
*tracymac123*
post 13th Sep 2010, 12:33pm
Post #36

i just seen this krissy at the savoy centre upstairs. just went there by chance and got in as someone walk away to get some juice and food as she had been there since 9am. i was there at 4. people wait at 7 in the morning through the week. this girl came back after 45 mins so i got her place as its says in black and white if your away for 30 mins you lose your place. she doesnt go by time as the first girl she seen was in for 1 hour 40 mins so she definly work the money. she does ask alot of questions but she told me alot of things that were true. about the future i just have to wait and see but for the time given to you she definly work it. couldnt believe people queue up since 8 that morning so thats says it all. there was people from all over the place that came to see her.make sure you get krissy as there other one that do tarot that are no good i heard. just make sure you dont walk away from your place or you lose out. its first come serve so if you first in the queue you get seen first.

+Quote Post
*lou*
post 17th Sep 2010, 05:29pm
Post #37

QUOTE (margaret mcmillan @ 22nd Aug 2010, 10:13am) *
I know who you are talking about i went there for about 30 years and like you i discovered she left but i found out by someone she went to the SAVOY CENTRE IN SAUTHIEHALL ST HER NAME IS CHANGED TO KIZZE

Shes just spot on !! i have been twice biggrin.gif xxx

+Quote Post
**Jinty**
post 20th Sep 2010, 09:09pm
Post #38

Does anyone know what days Kizzie works? Not been to her in a few years and would really liek to go back and see what shes saying. Shes always been spot on.

+Quote Post
**louise**
post 25th Sep 2010, 01:22pm
Post #39

QUOTE (*Jinty* @ 20th Sep 2010, 10:11pm) *
Does anyone know what days Kizzie works? Not been to her in a few years and would really liek to go back and see what shes saying. Shes always been spot on.

She works mon-sat and shes in the top floor at the savoy centre. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
**shaz**
post 13th Nov 2010, 12:57pm
Post #40

hey how can u queue at 7amor 8am in the morning if the shop doesnt open till 9am? x

+Quote Post
**fiona**
post 3rd Dec 2010, 10:47pm
Post #41

hey u have to wait outside at the shutters smile.gif x

+Quote Post
*m*
post 10th Jan 2011, 01:07pm
Post #42

QUOTE (*Janette* @ 10th May 2009, 07:25pm) *
I have been lookin for her for ages I went to her a few yers ago and evrything she has told me has came true.Need to go back and see her shewas brilliant.

+Quote Post
*m*
post 10th Jan 2011, 01:08pm
Post #43

Kizzy doesnt have a number-its first come first served.
This lady id brilliant,i saw her last wed and she blew me away.x

+Quote Post
*SusanQ*
post 2nd Nov 2011, 11:28am
Post #44

Perhaps, if you are interested one month ago I had a tarot reading in Glasgow with Manuela at Sloan's market.
I was very happy with the reading, so accurate in all details that I thought she was reading my mind instead of the tarot !!! Spot on! :D
Her stall is on the left after the arcade in Argyle street.
Sloan's market it's a lovely market in Argyle street every week end all year around. Very nice stalls, clean and tidy. Very busy.

Manuela gives you the best tarot reading in Glasgow. ;)
Lovely person.

+Quote Post
*Di*
post 12th Jul 2012, 12:44pm
Post #45

Hi

I was aondering if anyone knows whether Kizzy is still at the Savoy Centre?

Seen her a few years back in the Argyle Market and thought she was brilliant and was hoping to visit her again.

Thanks

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd Jun 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.