Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fortune Teller Indoor Market Argyle Street
*Laura Bell*
post 16th Aug 2007, 04:38pm
Post #1

I used to live in Glasgow and on Argyle Street between River Island and Tesco Metro there was an indoor market upstairs. A lovely fortune teller worked there. I can't remember her name but am visiting Glasgow and would love to see her again but the market no longer exists there. Does anyone know where the market moved to?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
*james Haining*
post 6th Sep 2007, 06:28am
Post #2

The fortune teller whose name i believe is Christine is now at the Savoy centre in Sauchiehall street i have been told.

+Quote Post
*LouLou*
post 29th Sep 2007, 07:16pm
Post #3

Hi

I'm not sure what her actual name was but she went by the name of Kizzy/Kissier. I have been to see her many times and thought she was quit good - did you manage to find where she has moved on to as I would like to see her again?

Thanks

+Quote Post
*judith*
post 8th Oct 2007, 12:47pm
Post #4

Yes, she was brilliant! I heard she went to someahere at the Trongate, but I can't find her. I think the lady in the Savoy Centre is her sister?

+Quote Post
*loulou*
post 11th Nov 2007, 12:07pm
Post #5

Yeah I heard that her sister was in Savoy Centre - just read another post that says kizzy is in top floor of savoy now. I think I will pay her a visit soon!

+Quote Post
*teens*
post 12th Nov 2007, 10:24am
Post #6

QUOTE (LouLou @ 29th Sep 2007, 07:33 PM) *
Hi

I'm not sure what her actual name was but she went by the name of Kizzy/Kissier. I have been to see her many times and thought she was quit good - did you manage to find where she has moved on to as I would like to see her again?

Thanks

Yes she was fantastic - I would also like to visit her again. She did tell me she lived in Blantyre - Someone also said she was now in the Buchanan Galleries, however i've not had a change to go look. Keep searching!

+Quote Post
*Guest Gillian **
post 26th Nov 2007, 07:56pm
Post #7

kizzy is now up sauchiehall street, in the savoy or summat shoppin centre, top floor across from fire place shop. she is fantastic

+Quote Post
*nic*
post 29th Jan 2008, 11:18am
Post #8

Is Kizzy still in the Savoy centre? She was fantastic in the Argyle market & desperate to
see her again.

+Quote Post
Isobel
post 29th Jan 2008, 04:33pm
Post #9

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 33
Gosh i wish I had known about her when I was there last summer. Would I have to make an appointment with her for my next visit. Or is it just a walk in deal, and how much does she charge??? Thanks

--------------------
From Glasgow now in Canada

+Quote Post
*Guest Marita **
post 1st Sep 2008, 11:52am
Post #10

QUOTE (Isobel @ 29th Jan 2008, 05:37pm) *
Gosh i wish I had known about her when I was there last summer. Would I have to make an appointment with her for my next visit. Or is it just a walk in deal, and how much does she charge??? Thanks

You cant`t make appoiment ,20

+Quote Post
*Guest Marita **
post 10th Sep 2008, 02:46pm
Post #11

She is charming ,but is She good fortune teller? I have been there first time a year ago and nothink happen,from this thinks what She said

+Quote Post
*laspezia*
post 10th Dec 2008, 03:12pm
Post #12

QUOTE (Laura Bell @ 16th Aug 2007, 04:37pm) *
I used to live in Glasgow and on Argyle Street between River Island and Tesco Metro there was an indoor market upstairs. A lovely fortune teller worked there. I can't remember her name but am visiting Glasgow and would love to see her again but the market no longer exists there. Does anyone know where the market moved to?

the womans name was Kizzi i dont no where she moved to but her daughtes in the savoy centre near dunns store

+Quote Post
*Guest ann **
post 18th Jan 2009, 04:52pm
Post #13

Hi,

The Lady is definatley in the savoy centre.

It was her Mum who was there originally but her mum doesnt keep to well and Kizzy has taken over. she is up the stairs opposite the fire place store.

Hope this helps!

+Quote Post
*Victoria*
post 25th Jan 2009, 09:09pm
Post #14

Yes Kizzy is definetly still in the Savoy Centre, she's on the top floor across from the curtan shop. I went to her last week and she was amazing and she only charges 20! The only thing is that you have to get there early, for about 9am as she is always busy and can only take so many people per day so you can get turned away if you get there too late.

+Quote Post
spud
post 3rd Feb 2009, 08:32pm
Post #15

Unpacking
Member No.: 6,500
kizzy the fortune teller who is now at the savoy centre insauchiehall street, can anyone please tell me if it is possible to talk to this lady on the telephone and if what is her number

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th Jun 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.