Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

293 Pages V  « < 289 290 291 292 293 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Uk Independence Referendum - Brexit, Yes or No on EU membership
Rating 3 V
wombat
post 14th Aug 2019, 08:56am
Post #4351

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,196
rolleyes.gifa minority of the well heeled UPSTAIRS want their power back ,while sleazy politicians are making it look like the common folk DOWNSTAIRS are the ones wanting out of the EU,while actual citizens are known as second generation migrants because they are coloured yes.gif

RACISM on steroids

--------------------
the mighty only appear mighty
because YOU are on your knees.RISE UP.

wombat thit grates oan yie.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wombat
post 14th Aug 2019, 09:00am
Post #4352

Mega City Key Holder
rolleyes.gif why do people put up with this crap?

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 14th Aug 2019, 09:11pm
Post #4353

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (wombat @ 14th Aug 2019, 10:00am) *
rolleyes.gif why do people put up with this crap?

Because they're waiting for some billionaire coming up to them to tell them what their opinion is Wombat.

I find it strange that the only person commenting on here is one of our colonists, where are all the true Brits to tell us how Brexit is going to be fabulous and why they're proud that they are seps and voted for us to be ripped out of the EU? yes.gif

+Quote Post
Kemedian
post 14th Aug 2019, 11:06pm
Post #4354

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 25,884
Not sure what you two are blethering about.

The first referendum was a blind binary choice. Voters are not at fault and democracy is paramount.

Argue your case by all means, but don't tarnish others just because they voted differently. It smacks of bitterness. What unites us has to rise above all else. We need to accept and respect one another and allow people to take pride in who they are and what they stand for.

One dimension of Brexit that is developing, one that fascinates me, is the growing tension between Leave voters and Parliament. Our new PM is planting himself squarely in the Leave camp, much like the anti-establishment tactics of President Trump.

If I were you guys, I wouldn't be counting my chickens just yet. Your greater excitement about the prospect of a second Indyref is misplaced on this thread. I mean, who truly wants another Indyref in this discussion... Remainers - who typically favour the status quo? Leavers - who typically believe in the UK?

Brexit still has a chapter or two to go before the end, and if Parliament gets its desired confirmatory referendum then God help us (sorry) I mean it will hopefully be a more informed debate and a generally more widely accepted result.

You won't find me re-entering the other debate, not while Brexit rumbles on, and I hope I never will.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 14th Aug 2019, 11:30pm
Post #4355

Mega City Key Holder
Oh dear Kem

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 14th Aug 2019, 11:34pm
Post #4356

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 15th Aug 2019, 12:06am) *
Not sure what you two are blethering about.

We're "blethering about" how the majority of your BritNat pals are trying to drag us out of the EU, but when Scotland becomes independent you can leave Scotland and join your Trump pals yes.gif

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 14th Aug 2019, 11:59pm
Post #4357

Mega City Key Holder
So come on Kem, get your crystal ball out, will your Dear leader join up with Jeremy or will she LibDem it and wait to see who wins before jumping into bed with the Tories and giving your LibDem Remain vote to Bye Bye EU Johnson?

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/1783766...no-deal-brexit/

+Quote Post
Kemedian
post 15th Aug 2019, 12:03am
Post #4358

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 15th Aug 2019, 12:34am) *
We're "blethering about" how the majority of your BritNat pals are trying to drag us out of the EU, but when Scotland becomes independent you can leave Scotland and join your Trump pals yes.gif

I'm a Scottish, European, British, White, moderately educated, working class, self-employed, Christian, married, heterosexual, brown-eyed, balding, skinny, O-positive, 5ft 8in, milk and two sugars Lib Dem voter, and many more things besides, including being quite used to your witless attempts to characterise me. cool.gif

PS
I have no need to leave. So don't expect me to. There's another statement you've made that is very like something Trump says to his enemies.

+Quote Post
Kemedian
post 15th Aug 2019, 12:14am
Post #4359

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ)
When Scotland becomes independent you can leave.

QUOTE (Trump)
If you're not happy here, then you can leave.

+Quote Post
ashfield
post 15th Aug 2019, 07:13am
Post #4360

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,611
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 15th Aug 2019, 01:03am) *
I'm a Scottish, European, British, White, moderately educated, working class, self-employed, Christian, married, heterosexual, brown-eyed, balding, skinny, O-positive, 5ft 8in, milk and two sugars Lib Dem voter, and many more things besides, including being quite used to your witless attempts to characterise me. cool.gif

PS
I have no need to leave. So don't expect me to. There's another statement you've made that is very like something Trump says to his enemies.

I think you missed out "obtuse" in your list of attributes huh.gif

--------------------
If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans (Woody Allen)

+Quote Post
wombat
post 15th Aug 2019, 07:28am
Post #4361

Mega City Key Holder
[quote name='Kemedian' date='15th Aug 2019, 12:03am' post='3740042'

including being quite used to your witless attempts to characterise me.

laugh.gif so thats what your greedy slimey governments up to? by re badgeing /re labeling ,scots ,welsh, and northern irish as BRITISH they share the GUILT of their evil empire around but keep what they LOOTED for themselves laugh.gif yes.gif

PS
[/quote]

tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 15th Aug 2019, 09:21am
Post #4362

Mega City Key Holder
I wonder what the farmers in North Ayrshire who had "LEAVE" boards in their fields in 2016 think of this now?

https://www.edp24.co.uk/business/farming/fa...eport-1-6216731

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 15th Aug 2019, 09:34am
Post #4363

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 15th Aug 2019, 01:03am) *
including being quite used to your witless attempts to characterise me.

Me trying to characterise you?

You Britnats with your accuse others of what your guilty of yourself.

"Unlike you, Jagz, freedom for me is an everyday phenomenon not entangled with a political struggle or any other limiting aspect of modern day life. I'm a man of simple pleasures, out of necessity more than choice. So with work done for today, freedom is a chilled can of the black stuff, a deck chair and room to stretch my legs"

Or

"There's a chump on Twitter who like you wants to make his country great again"

yes.gif

Still not answering my questions though Kem.

+Quote Post
Kemedian
post 15th Aug 2019, 11:45am
Post #4364

Mega City Key Holder
Looks to me like I'm characterising myself in your quote there.

Then I hint at the similarity between some of what you and Trump have to say, which you went on to prove even further with some stupid postings.

Nationalist language bothers me, Jagz. Sorry.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 15th Aug 2019, 01:07pm
Post #4365

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 15th Aug 2019, 12:45pm) *
Looks to me like I'm characterising myself in your quote there.

Then I hint at the similarity between some of what you and Trump have to say, which you went on to prove even further with some stupid postings.

Nationalist language bothers me, Jagz. Sorry.

No kem, you started off with ""Unlike you, Jagz" so you were trying to characterise me as having none of the things you quoted.

You have more in common with Trump than i do, and your Westminster rulers will be bending over for Trump when they leave the EU.

But not your own Nationalist language though, answering simple questions also bothers you too apparently.

+Quote Post

293 Pages V  « < 289 290 291 292 293 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th Aug 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.