Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> This Is Me, Fond Memories
petalpeeps
post 11th Dec 2007, 01:20am
Post #16

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 4,923
Jaybee just on so hope you get my message . Hi Lindamac , my dad is about 5ft 9 ,i think he looks taller in the piccys as im a wee sqirt and he is so slim at that time ,so makes him look taller . I am 51 now and look 61 honest laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Isobel
post 11th Dec 2007, 02:22am
Post #17

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 33
Thanks for sharing , really nice.

--------------------
From Glasgow now in Canada

+Quote Post
Elma
post 11th Dec 2007, 06:35am
Post #18

Mega City Key Holder
From: Originally Annan with a wee bit of Glasgow in between now Kimberley, B.C.
Member No.: 1,650
Great pictures Petalpeeps, thanks for posting them. I love looking at old photos, they bring back so many good memories. You look so pretty, you must be a very good looking woman.

+Quote Post
Lennox
post 11th Dec 2007, 07:01pm
Post #19

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,288
Petal , Lovely photo's thanks for sharing,

Tmes flies ( as I know to well) who would have thought 35 years ago you 'd be putting them up ,

Just lovely smile.gif

--------------------

You don't have to live next door, to be a friend !

+Quote Post
*jomac*
post 6th Jan 2008, 10:03pm
Post #20

Hi petal peeps, your picture of Dunard Street play ground brings back long lost memories! I well remember many days spent making papier mache long boats for that viking play (I was the narrator) and was a nervous wreck speaking in front of all our mums and the only man present was the head I had to open with welcome ladies and gentleMAN! I have fond memories of miss walker who later became mrs mccabe and sent me a piece of her wedding cake as iwe had moved to cumbernauld shortly after the viking play! Ah - those were the days eh? I lived in Kirkland Street at that time. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face.

+Quote Post
petalpeeps
post 11th Jan 2008, 10:07am
Post #21

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 4,923
Hi jomac , I only have some vague memories of that time , although i also remember making paper mache boats and we also built a model fjiord , we all took great pride in that . I can't imagine how scary it must have been standing up in front of everyone on your own , it was scary enough as part of a scene with other people . There are lots of things in the gg boards to stir memories of your childhood , hope you join , lots of nice people on here . Look forward to seeing you posting at some point ,good luck .

+Quote Post
vinnie
post 25th Jan 2008, 07:49pm
Post #22

Visitor
Member No.: 5,308
Ye're a lovely wee lass,

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th Dec 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.