Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Champions League Draw, Old Firm in groups for first time
linzeh
post 29th Oct 2003, 04:32pm
Post #46

Lord Provost
Member No.: 338
complicated indeed..........but if one goes back and researches you will find that 2 scottish teams were guaranteed entry in the 2003/2004 CL...prior to the events of last year..(2002/03)..having said that..if you can direct me to the info you used for your post....JD...i will be happy to read thru it.....funny how.. as we age..we aren't so quick to bet on our memory... sad.gif

--------------------
not all that glitters is gold... not all who wander are lost
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jimmyd
post 30th Oct 2003, 07:01pm
Post #47

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 22
True Linzeh,entry for two Scottish teams,was granted for this season, but only at qualifying stage.Next season entry is at the 2 nd round stage for the league winner.Go to UEFA.com. then To coeffiecients,check all your results for the past 5 seasons.Your comment about age and memory, is in relation to your good self I presume. I can assist you there ,I know of some great herbal remedies that work wonders in that area. biggrin.gif

--------------------
" If during a lifetime ,you bring happiness and pleasure to just one person ,then your time on earth has been worthwhile indeed ! " Jimmyd

+Quote Post
linzeh
post 2nd Nov 2003, 07:51pm
Post #48

Lord Provost
Member No.: 338
indeed jd. was only speaking of my self....no harm done..wink.gif

--------------------
not all that glitters is gold... not all who wander are lost

+Quote Post
jimmyd
post 5th Nov 2003, 12:59pm
Post #49

Mega City Key Holder
Lets face it ,even you Gers fans have got to admit,there is something radically wrong at Ibrox.I saw them at weekend,and felt that they looked lacklustre,but put it down to maybe an off day.This morning I was up early to watch the game,and can't believe how disinterested some of the players are.Just hope the Tic don't turn in a similiar performance tomorrow. sad.gif

--------------------
" If during a lifetime ,you bring happiness and pleasure to just one person ,then your time on earth has been worthwhile indeed ! " Jimmyd

+Quote Post
Cameron
post 5th Nov 2003, 07:25pm
Post #50

Super Resident
Member No.: 27
Hi Jimmyd i have too agree with you Rangers played like they were beat before they got onto the park they sure did,nt play like they played two weeks ago.They say that Rangers had 65% of the play but thats not good enough

+Quote Post
big al
post 6th Nov 2003, 08:51am
Post #51

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 42
No problem JD - the Bhoys did us proud on Wednedsday - 3-1 and a real tanking for Anderlecht - there is still a very long way to go but it looks better and better all the time.....roll on.....

--------------------
That'll be the day........

+Quote Post
jimmyd
post 7th Nov 2003, 12:58am
Post #52

Mega City Key Holder
Nice wan Al !! Hail! hail! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
priestyned
post 25th Nov 2003, 01:23pm
Post #53

Unpacking
Member No.: 657
good luck tae the tic the night hope we welly the bayern back tae germany

+Quote Post
jimmyd
post 25th Nov 2003, 01:33pm
Post #54

Mega City Key Holder
Aye right way ye Priestyned,Ah will be up at 6 30 in the morning,wearing ma tap ,are you a Priesthill man Ned???, If so where aboots. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jimmyd
post 28th Nov 2003, 12:43am
Post #55

Mega City Key Holder
Well the Tic are still in with a chance to qualify for the knock out stage.Gers are still hopeful of getting into the UEFA cup rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
hubert
post 29th Nov 2003, 02:56am
Post #56

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 31
I saw the Tic game Tuesday, and they were the better team, Bayern played well, and did what they had too, more or less defended well, remember that Celtic prior to that game were undefeated in 63 games at Celtic Park, now of course its 64.
It will be tough but they need a point against Lyon in France to go into the last 16 of the CL!
The Gers did better than I expected, they have a lot of injuries, however they are out of the CL, and as Jimmy eluded they also need a point to get into the Uefa Cup!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th Oct 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.