Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

95 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Marion's Wee But An' Ben, Blethers and Stuff for Marion.
Melody
post 28th Aug 2005, 12:46pm
Post #1

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 235
Marion we thought that since you might not be feeling the best for a wee while we could all blether to you in here. Just a wee special place where we can all chat to you and give you a wee laugh to cheer you up now and again if you don't feel like posting.
Feel free tae post and answer us right enough wi some of yer auld cheek, only kidding. laugh.gif Yer pals.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marion Dougan
post 28th Aug 2005, 12:54pm
Post #2

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 206
Melody how thoughtfull of you. My pre chemo party was great. My friend Glenda handed out strive for a cure pink bands. Bob, Jim and Craig are wearing one. I think that si soooo special. They all loved my hair cut. We are having a wee get together a week next Sat. at my place. The guys are going to my sons to stay overnight. The gals are coming to my place, including ma wee ANGEL HAYDAN:) wE WILL HAVE DRINKS ( NAW NO ME BOO HOO) SNACKS AND DO MAKE UP AND HAIR A PYJAMA PARTY, iF i DON'T FEEL UP TO IT, THEY ARE STILL COMING TO CHEER ME UP. Oh sorry the caps again hee heee. My youngest son Craig gave me a blue teddy bear last night, had Baby Boy on the Paws. I always call him my wee baby boy. I thought it was sooo cute. I am thankfull to have such a srong support group. Thank you each and every one of you

--------------------
Lang may yer Lum reek!!!

+Quote Post
stuarty
post 28th Aug 2005, 12:58pm
Post #3

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,972
your,e wee but and ben is fantastic laugh.gif

--------------------
gie me a wee minite

+Quote Post
Melody
post 28th Aug 2005, 01:01pm
Post #4

Mega City Key Holder
It's yersel hen! Great to see you. Sounds wonderful support you have there Marion, we'll all be with you in spirit, so if you can't actually drink any you can feel it all round ye. Luv ye.
I can't take the credit for this wee But an' Ben all to myself as another pal of yours came up with the idea, Bunty.

+Quote Post
Melody
post 28th Aug 2005, 01:03pm
Post #5

Mega City Key Holder
Here whits yer hair like Marion?

+Quote Post
Marion Dougan
post 28th Aug 2005, 01:31pm
Post #6

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 206
Melody whit pal.............Bunty?????? My hair is soooo short, cute though

--------------------
Lang may yer Lum reek!!!

+Quote Post
Melody
post 28th Aug 2005, 01:45pm
Post #7

Mega City Key Holder
Yer pal Buntyq Marion, ye'v no lost yer memory noo huv ye? Ye can come wi me tae the auld age pensioners home if ye like, we'll be company fur each other. Mind we'll be fightin' fur the pink straightjaikets again. laugh.gif Bet yer gorgeous hen wi yer new hairdo.

+Quote Post
Melody
post 28th Aug 2005, 01:48pm
Post #8

Mega City Key Holder
Oh Mrs Ware I do like your hair who does it,
I go to Madame Pom Pom round by the gas works
With all that fruit, it looks so cute, I can't believe it it's really you, like a film star laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gemini
post 28th Aug 2005, 01:51pm
Post #9

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 193
thanks Melody and Bunty excellent idea, lovely wee but'n'ben yiv goat here Marion, sounds like yi huv a grrrreat support group doon therr and ah'll bet yir new "do" is fantastic wink.gif

+Quote Post
stuarty
post 28th Aug 2005, 01:57pm
Post #10

Mega City Key Holder
make it spiky like oor willie and all get a bucket and some dungarees laugh.gif

--------------------
gie me a wee minite

+Quote Post
buntyq
post 28th Aug 2005, 02:03pm
Post #11

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 15
No credit taken, Marion. You know our Melody. Just brilliant to call it Marion's Wee But An'Ben.
One idea I had is that you keep a diary and you can upper case to your heart's content.
Eartha Kitt was on Sunday Morning. What a gal! She said she is going to be 79 next January. She is still "purring" in front of audiences. Love Bunty wub.gif

+Quote Post
jakka13
post 28th Aug 2005, 02:09pm
Post #12

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,815
Hi Marion,like this wee but'n ben.Hope your feeling good . Take all the good wishes sent your way and wrap yourself up in them and soon the worst will be over and you can be just your usual self .Next time I come in I'll bring some cakes and we can all have a wee cup of tea .Keep your chin up. Jakka 13 cool.gif

--------------------
Auld but Still Game.

+Quote Post
Isobel
post 28th Aug 2005, 06:03pm
Post #13

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 33
Melody Bunyq or whoever started this for Marion,what a great idea.Your a great wee bunch .Marion today I asked the ladies prayer group at our church to add you name to those they are praying for.Glad to hear you are enjoying you family .Its wonderful to have all that support.I guess you did something right,ha ha . Only kidding. Just you let everyone spoil you ,relax and make the most of it. I think you will look great with your new hair do.You may get to like it so much that you may never have it long again.
wink.gif I will look in here every day and see if you have posted . Take care Marion .As ma wee mother would say ,just you keep your pecker up.

--------------------
From Glasgow now in Canada

+Quote Post
stuarty
post 28th Aug 2005, 06:08pm
Post #14

Mega City Key Holder
marion was your eggs and ootsider good a get scottish plain bread but it is no the same as it tasstes in scotland that fair and plesant land wub.gif

--------------------
gie me a wee minite

+Quote Post
annie laurie
post 28th Aug 2005, 07:01pm
Post #15

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 73
Hello Marion,
Sounds like you are in good hands, with all the family around you, you just miilk it for all its worth, O>K> biggrin.gif [seriously ] take it easy on yourself also, you are in my prayers and I will visit the B & B to hear how well everything is going, Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post

95 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st Sep 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.