Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

79 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> English Rose, Stuarty's Bed n Breakfast
Marion Niven Dou...
post 7th Aug 2007, 11:00pm
Post #1

City Key Holder
Member No.: 4,715
On my wee roam around the Country, an we notice this lovely B& B called the English Rose. Whit a lovely wee place, an run by a Lady fae Glesga, her name is Linda. She has been doon south fur years, still misses Glesga bit her B& B has loads o Scottish visitors. She diz the best Scottish brekkie av ever hud. An the price is great, a rerr bargain. So a know you gals dae yer wee joints all over, please drop in, as Linda seves High Tea as well,
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
glasgow lass
post 7th Aug 2007, 11:40pm
Post #2

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 4,697
biggrin.gif marion ,,,sounds like mah kind of place,,aha love a rainy night in a wee hoose like that wae a big blazer going and good cheer all around,,jist whit i kneed on a damp night like this, keep the fire burning.

+Quote Post
glasgow lass
post 8th Aug 2007, 12:06am
Post #3

Mega City Key Holder
and,,,,,,,,,its also whit aha need biggrin.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
andypisces
post 8th Aug 2007, 12:23am
Post #4

City Key Holder
Member No.: 21
Marion my own true love, where is this place.....andra

+Quote Post
angel
post 8th Aug 2007, 12:41am
Post #5

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 4,675
Don't tell Kaneman.... cool.gif

--------------------
donate to your local food bank .
Pat.

+Quote Post
glasgow lass
post 8th Aug 2007, 01:49am
Post #6

Mega City Key Holder
rolleyes.gif well its time furr me tae jump intae this big high and comfy bed , have the atic room for the night,linda lit the fire as its still chilly in the English countryside this time of year but also very romantic,,,too bad ahm aw by mahself,,,its to be sunny and warm the mora so i'll go furr a nice walk in the meadow and pick linda some flowers furr the breakfast table,,that should cheer her up and keep her gawn till mah next visit,,,sweet dreams tae me tongue.gif

+Quote Post
lindamac
post 8th Aug 2007, 03:08am
Post #7

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 3,807
sleep tight precious Glasgow lass witt a thoughtfull thing fur ye tae dae fur linda huv a rer sleep doll. smile.gif

--------------------
Ye Cin Take The Lassie Oota Glesga But Ye Cannae Take Glesga Oota The Lassie

+Quote Post
stuarty
post 8th Aug 2007, 09:18am
Post #8

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,972
oh my god what is this ma own bed and breakfast oh what a belated present indeed and this is a surpise and shock and as this establishment is now mine thankyou to all whom got their heads together and thought of this wee b and b i thankyou all from all my heart and the english rose BandB has got some picturesque veiws from its window look out take a picture post it and if you want to put a funny pic up post it and if you wand to be quiet we have a hush room and if you want to schreem go outside the b and b and schreem as loud as you can if you want to go to places of interest a shall do mi best to find a picture of what ever you want within guidelines of course this is a picture friendly b and be as u all know a suppose penny dainty and lindamac and geeza and marion and all that want to have fun this is it oh who ordered breakfast was it glasgow lass was she my first overnight guest and one bucksfizz brekky with full scottish/english english you wont get black puddin or tattie scones ha ha ha and a do a nice pack lunch for the hill walkers and the peeps that want to go to visit places without paying a fortune on food a wee pack lunch is only cyber money so wellcome all the doors of the english rose bed and breakfast is now officichally OPEN wub.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
gie me a wee minite

+Quote Post
Isobel
post 8th Aug 2007, 10:23am
Post #9

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 33
Great idea Marion. Stuarty i'm thinking if you could book me in for a couple of days next week. A really need the rest.

--------------------
From Glasgow now in Canada

+Quote Post
stratson
post 8th Aug 2007, 10:38am
Post #10

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,660
Can I have half board Linda please, for three nights, say Mon-Thurs. Is exactly what the doctor ordered. Sounds very welcoming! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"WELCOME TO MY WORLD"

+Quote Post
stuarty
post 8th Aug 2007, 10:48am
Post #11

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,972
oh ok ladies we have the 4poster bedroom or the massage bed or the help you get up in the morning bed and the maid will help if you have speshullll needs with anything ask a cant always promise a can git for you but a shall try my hardest this establisment aims to please we are never full as its a cyber cbed and brekkie it goes on adinfanitum tee hee laugh.gif pets allowed in the pet owners wing ans for those that want a but of comfort we ave a wee yorkie called trudy she can be the residental pat a pet and the pets and petowners wing is very plush the animals have their own wee room disinfected for helth reasons and foot and mouth better to be safe than sorry eh you never know no animal shall be turned away but the onus is on you to control it thank you java big grrn ogres pals welcome ie laugh.gif red dragondonkeykiddies

--------------------
gie me a wee minite

+Quote Post
Java
post 8th Aug 2007, 11:33am
Post #12

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 3,211
Kin ah bring ma goldfish?

--------------------
A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails...

+Quote Post
glasgow lass
post 8th Aug 2007, 11:41am
Post #13

Mega City Key Holder
laugh.gif good morning linda i had the best rest ever in the big bed and lovely quiet room,,,such a change fae mah noisy place in the city,,breakfast as i heard wiz jist the best and very elegant i must say,,,,i think this wee b/b will bring the best oot in us as and its jist whit wee needed furr us all to come together far away fae the worries of life,,,must go now , i dont like saying goodby so its see yi later gater,,,hope yi liked mah flowers,,wild flowers are jist lovely i think,,, smile.gif

+Quote Post
Anne1
post 8th Aug 2007, 01:28pm
Post #14

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 4,001
rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif keep a couple of nights for nev & me linda could do with lovely breakfast but no back till late monday night will phone to confirm booking mrs wumin

--------------------
ANNWAN

+Quote Post
Marion Niven Dou...
post 8th Aug 2007, 02:36pm
Post #15

City Key Holder
Member No.: 4,715
Oh Andra my love. How are you??? Fancy a wee night in Lindas B&B.??
As some of you may rememeb Andra stood me up oan oor wedding day, bit life goes oan an we jist huv tae forget these things.
Andra we will meet for high tea, then whitever happens happens.........

+Quote Post

79 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st Sep 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.