Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Finding My Past Pals, From priesthill 65-70
Rating 5 V
Tori G
post 24th May 2010, 05:33am
Post #61

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,927
QUOTE (Tori G @ 4th May 2005, 04:31am) *
Hi this is Tori G in Australia, my actual name is Victoria. I went to Burnbrae primary + Craigbank secondary 65-71.
Im looking for Elaine nee Hamilton aged now 45, she has a brother Bobby and sisters Also looking for Caroline nee Millar...-Eileen nee Donaldson...-Christine nee Boag...-Linda nee Cameron. All from Priesthill in the 60's rolleyes.gif Ps Im not on everyday here in GG Yet I do check regulary.

Hi again.. well I've found, Caroline, Linda and Eileen, though I would still like to say hello to... Elaine Hamilton, I have now found out her married name was/is Wilkie, though still no luck yet, also Christine Boag, Christine used to live at the bottom of the stairs diagonally across for the shops on Priesthill Road.

--------------------
Thats what I think anyway
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
*philomena reynolds*
post 7th Nov 2010, 12:50am
Post #62

Anyone remember Danny Reynolds? Boxer worked shipyerds, his mammy was Annie Reynolds? he had a bother called Jimmy Reynolds, god rest him. Danny Reynolds is ma daddy - god rest his soul, he married my manny Violet.

Daddy raced greynounds with Sam McKenna and Joe Feany. I would love to know more about when daddy was young in Govan... He was a ticket alright... related to Mick and Ann Price - family from Priesthill.

+Quote Post
*sally-ann logan*
post 28th Jul 2011, 09:36am
Post #63

QUOTE (Henke @ 7th Nov 2005, 10:45am) *
Does anyone remember Alex Logan, Paul Hebditch, Kenny Gibson,Fiona Dundas, Alan Connelly, Harry McGovern, Ian McKenna and a big Alsatian dug caud Garth? All fae Priesthill. Some from Lunderston Drive area and Househillmuir Rd.

Hi My Dad is Alexander Spence Logan. He left Glasgow in 1951 and migrated to Australia at the age of 9. His dad was Alex Logan, Mum Nan Logan and little sister Irene Logan.

+Quote Post
*Joe Campbell*
post 1st Mar 2015, 05:23pm
Post #64

QUOTE (Jean currie @ 9th Jul 2007, 03:42am) *
I went to Burnblae school from 1960-1965 . Lived at 42 Glenmuir Drive. Anyone knowing Linda Smith ,Helen Hollingsworth Christine Chrichton,Linda Morland Joseph Cambell,Margeret Ingram .Stewart Neil or anyone else that lived close by. Went to Canada in 1965 and would love to hear from some of my old pals.. Brothers David ,Jimmy, John Currie.

Hello Jean ,

So sorry I've never seen or read anything on this site I see its a few years since you wrote so hopefully you'll read this my email is
josephcampbell0912@yahoo.co.uk

Really hope to hear from you, Joe.

+Quote Post
*Philomena reynolds*
post 21st Jun 2015, 10:47pm
Post #65

Does anyone remember danny reynolds. Or paddy reynolds ? My mammy was violet reynolds and daddy was danny reynolds from govan , we moved to priesthill and are related to the price family.

+Quote Post
Derek07
post 28th Feb 2018, 07:03am
Post #66

Unpacking
Member No.: 27,066
QUOTE (Joe Campbell @ 1st Mar 2015, 05:23pm) *
Hello Jean ,

So sorry I've never seen or read anything on this site I see its a few years since you wrote so hopefully you'll read this my email is

+Quote Post
Derek07
post 28th Feb 2018, 07:08am
Post #67

Unpacking
Member No.: 27,066
QUOTE (Joe Campbell @ 1st Mar 2015, 05:23pm) *
Hello Jean ,

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th Nov 2018

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.