Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is Johnny Malloy Still Alive?, Benidorm
kennycalderwood
post 28th Oct 2012, 07:47pm
Post #1

Unpacking
Member No.: 14,972
He spent alot of his time in Benidorm and ran Penelope's night-club,was just wondering if anybody can help me if he is still around,helped me out of a major jam in the past.Had/has 2 nice daughters and drove a top of the range Porsche during the summer season.Can anybody help please,thanks very much.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Noble
post 28th Oct 2012, 08:13pm
Post #2

Unpacking
Member No.: 13,221
QUOTE (kennycalderwood @ 28th Oct 2012, 09:02pm) *
He spent alot of his time in Benidorm and ran Penelope's night-club,was just wondering if anybody can help me if he is still around,helped me out of a major jam in the past.Had/has 2 nice daughters and drove a top of the range Porsche during the summer season.Can anybody help please,thanks very much.

What was his stage name in Benidorm ? Johnny Calander ?

+Quote Post
kennycalderwood
post 29th Oct 2012, 03:17pm
Post #3

Unpacking
Member No.: 14,972
Hi Noble,Many thanks for the reply but no thats not him.Last time i saw Johnny was when Tam McGraw 'The Licensee' was alive so we are talking best part of 15 years.He was fit as a fiddle so i figure he must still be alive if that helps in anyway?

+Quote Post
*Guest*
post 5th Jan 2014, 09:27pm
Post #4

FTR ppl its John Malloy not Johnny

+Quote Post
*George MacPhee*
post 17th Nov 2014, 08:24pm
Post #5

Did anyone find John ?? We were friends at school but lost touch immediately afterwards.

+Quote Post
*A McCourt*
post 14th Jun 2016, 10:59am
Post #6

His two daughters were Sharon & Bonnie. I'm trying to find them (stumbled upon your post) did u find anything out?

+Quote Post
**glasgowgal**
post 27th Oct 2016, 08:44pm
Post #7

Yes John is still alive im sure hes in or around Uddingston, his daughters are on Facebook alongside other family members if you need to contact them.

+Quote Post
*Friendof*
post 4th Dec 2016, 12:56am
Post #8

He is alive.

+Quote Post
*BONNIEY MOLLOY*
post 19th May 2017, 09:36am
Post #9

QUOTE (A McCourt @ 14th Jun 2016, 10:59am) *
His two daughters were Sharon & Bonnie. I'm trying to find them (stumbled upon your post) did u find anything out?

Hi there Bonniey here, yes my dad is still alive and well, many thanks, Jons daughter xxx

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.