Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ebooks, Good or Bad
Dave Grieve
post 21st Jul 2016, 04:01pm
Post #1

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 9,005
Does anyone else get annoyed when reading a book on Kindle when words are Hyphenated?

I dont mind when it is the only way but sometimes the first letter will be left on the line with the rest of the word dropping to the line below. At other times the full word is on the top line with the last letter dropping to the line below angry.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 22nd Jul 2016, 12:15am
Post #2

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,545
NO

tongue.gif

--------------------
“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
Betsy2009
post 22nd Jul 2016, 09:57am
Post #3

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 25,701
QUOTE (Dave Grieve @ 21st Jul 2016, 05:01pm) *
Does anyone else get annoyed when reading a book on Kindle when words are Hyphenated?

I dont mind when it is the only way but sometimes the first letter will be left on the line with the rest of the word dropping to the line below. At other times the full word is on the top line with the last letter dropping to the line below angry.gif

I can't honestly say I've noticed, Dave. I may happen so infrequently that it's not a problem. Have you tried changing the size of the font or even changing the font?

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th Nov 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.