Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Displaying Posts In Topics
d.c.
post 24th Jan 2010, 11:22am
Post #1

Super Lord Provost
Member No.: 19
When I open a topic, I no longer see all posts in that topic. I only see the first post in the thread, followed by a list of all usernames that have replied, and a one line summary of their reply. I would then have to click on each one of those links to be able to read each of their posts. It makes it very slow and confusing to try and follow a discussion. Have I somehow managed to change one of my board display settings, or is it the same for everyone now ?

Update: I have just managed to fix it. My display options had changed from Standard to Outline. I have changed it back and all is well.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wellfield
post 23rd May 2010, 08:20pm
Post #2

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,235
I'd like step by step instructions please on how to post my youtube garden video on the garden page..I made the video the other day,its about 7 minutes long,it's called DSCF0213.AVI.."Our Garden" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWqH5siH_6o I alredy posted it on another site,so I know it's OK to post,I just can't do it on the Glasgow Boards for one reason or another...Thank You!

+Quote Post
Tori G
post 24th May 2010, 04:44am
Post #3

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,927
Hi Wellfield, just noticed naebody else made posted instructions for ye, so I thought id mention to others...

Wellfield's managed to post it on the topic now!! wink.gif

--------------------
Thats what I think anyway

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th Oct 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.