Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

1373 Pages V  « < 1371 1372 1373  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scottish Independence, About voting yes/no
Rating 4 V
bilbo.s
post Y'day, 08:07am
Post #20581

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
QUOTE (DannyH @ 22nd Sep 2017, 11:47pm) *
Jagz

I am not getting into another of these stupid childish tit for tat arguments.

Oh, really?

Bilbo posted the statistics, claiming he didn't know the source. He knew the source alright. You can't quote as much as he did, which was word for word the same as the SNP document, then claim you don't know the source. Give us a break.

I guess you know nothing about Copy & Paste then?

Regarding your response in a previous post where I said I was disadvantaged relative to you, because I use my name on this website, you repied everybody knows you live in Beith.

Big deal. So your name Jagz will be in the local telephone directory giving you address and telephone number in Beith, will it?

If I gave the name of the area I live in, I would be very easy to find. There is no comparison.

Do you believe that anyone is going to go to the trouble of tracking you down? Sounds like paranoia to me.

The reason Bilbo jumped in and agreed with you that only a moron would believe what was stated, was because he thought you were directly addressing that accusation at me. I don't believe you were, because you couldn't as it was me who disagreed with what was being implied.

You were the one who inferred that a simple statistic meant that all was well.

So no matter how you and Bilbo try to discredit me, it backfired on you and him, because once again, Bilbo is caught out to be a liar. He didn't know the source!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I repeat that I was unaware of the source, but I sure am now! It must irk you, but there are many SNP supporters, any one of whom could have written the post

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post Y'day, 08:46am
Post #20582

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (kenb @ 23rd Sep 2017, 03:46am) *
bilbo no need for name calling why is it always you whostarts the lady muck "cheap jibe" you always lead us to believe that you are the inteligent one on here try proving it by haviing one post free of CHEAP NAME CALLING etc

Ken, I take it you have no problem with one member calling another, " liar, coward, evil" etc. Not very consistent, are you?

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
kenb
post Y'day, 09:54am
Post #20583

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 11,294
there you go bilbo i even apologized for my behaviour to try to save the boards as usual its poor bilbo boo hoo naughty man told the truth i am like he said now how about for the good of the boards be a big boy and be a nice person cmon bilbo you can do it just suck it up and be a nice boy tongue.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
WEY HEY

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post Y'day, 10:04am
Post #20584

Mega City Key Holder
Any danger of your answering a question?

--------------------

+Quote Post
kenb
post Y'day, 08:00pm
Post #20585

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 11,294

[/quote]

--------------------
WEY HEY

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post Y'day, 09:08pm
Post #20586

Mega City Key Holder
unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DannyH
post Y'day, 09:42pm
Post #20587

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 8,412
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 22nd Sep 2017, 01:18pm) *
I posted a statement from the SNP that recorded crime was at its lowest. Neither the SNP nor I claimed that this meant everything was hunky-dory in Scotland. It is Danny who claims that that implication was made, which is why I agreed with your comment about morons, Jagz.

Sorry Bilbo, but according to you in your post #20562 on the 21st Sept, you said this:

"If you want to know who wrote this, I haven't the faintest idea, but what does it matter? Argue the facts, if you can".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So you see Bilbo, in answer to your question in another post, "Does Danny know how to cut and paste, I think the above proves I do. It is a copy and paste of your statement.

You have a habit of demanding others to provide the source of the information they are posting. Now here you are in one post stating you didn't have the faintest idea who wrote it, and now claiming the SNP wrote it! You go on to say it doesn't matter who wrote it!! Are you for real?

You also invited us to argue the FACTS anyway. How can we argue the facts when we don't know the source of the facts. It was only because Carmella disclosed that the SNP compiled the facts, that we found out the source.

Bilbo, I have had too much experience dealing with your posts. You cannot personally stick to the issue of the topic. You rely on links, quoting other people. When you do respond using your own words, you just dig a hole for yourself. The hole is getting so deep that it will soon be necessary to bring out some retired coalminers to rescue you.

And listen, smart guy, you damn well know that you thought Jagz was referring to me when he cited morons. You were just loving it.

Danny Harris

+Quote Post
DannyH
post Y'day, 10:10pm
Post #20588

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 8,412
Hello again Bilbo, because you have asked so many questions of me, I find it necessary to use more than one post to respond to yoo.

In a previous post, I said that I regret having given my full name when I first joined this website. I now realise it was a stupid thing to do. Jagz responded that everyone on this website knows he come from Beith.
The following sentence was my response to that:

"If I gave the name of the area I live in, I would be very easy to find. There is no comparison."

The following sentence is your response to what I said:

Do you believe that anyone is going to go to the trouble of tracking you down? Sounds like paranoia to me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So smart guy, let's all see your full name and the town you live in, when you post in future. I give my full name , you give Bilbo.s and I am the one who is paranoid! C'mon give us your full identity.

So in case you are still living in the Victorian age, this is the age of Internet, identity fraud, scams, telephone scams, particularly on the elderly. My wife and I fall into the latter category. I am just glad that I have not given my date of birth on this website. In case you haven't noticed smart guy, the number of Guests on this website far outnumber the members. I am sure the vast majority of them are genuine people. It only takes one of them to have a profound affect on some member's family. So don't be so facetious, unless you are prepared to reveal your identity and your address.

Danny Harris

+Quote Post

1373 Pages V  « < 1371 1372 1373
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th Sep 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.