Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lost Friend, Looking for friend
Angela1
post 5th Mar 2009, 10:16am
Post #31

Unpacking
Member No.: 6,616
Hi there im just new to this site also, is there anyone who used to go to st.claires primary in easterhouse, glasgow, or st. leonards secondary school, easterhouse,? also does anyone know my old mates whereabouts, they stayed in knightswood in glasgow john and yvonne taggart? would be great to catch up, i dont live in glasgow i live in england. thanks angelaxx any info would be great!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mamie 1
post 5th Mar 2009, 12:21pm
Post #32

Lord Provost
Member No.: 6,452
My father worked in Harveys whisky bond for 50 yrs, he would walk to work from sarcen street down to the end of Craighall Road part of the wall is still standing. That could have been classed a Dobbies Loan.

+Quote Post
Ellieg
post 21st Jun 2009, 02:03am
Post #33

Unpacking
Member No.: 7,062
hi angela,

maybe you've already found them but if u haven't I know John and Yvonne, been they're neighbour for the past 10 years, if ur still looking I can pass on ur details to them

+Quote Post
*Anne Melvin*
post 25th Mar 2010, 01:26am
Post #34

QUOTE (Angela1 @ 5th Mar 2009, 10:33am) *
Hi there im just new to this site also, is there anyone who used to go to st.claires primary in easterhouse, glasgow, or st. leonards secondary school, easterhouse,? also does anyone know my old mates whereabouts, they stayed in knightswood in glasgow john and yvonne taggart? would be great to catch up, i dont live in glasgow i live in england. thanks angelaxx any info would be great!!

this is new to me too. i went to st claires and st leonards when they were brand new,before st claires church was built we had sunday service in school dinner hall. 1961 i think. i would be happy to hear from anyone who was there at that time. I,m still friends with Irene Sawyers who went to st.leonards at same time.We were first lot of pupils at st leonards. Miss Deigan was music teacher and her brother taught geography.Mr Hughes headmaster. mr Ward Maths. I moved to aviemore in 1968. posted by anne melvin.

+Quote Post
*John MCDonald*
post 14th Jan 2017, 05:16pm
Post #35

QUOTE (Angela1 @ 5th Mar 2009, 10:16am) *

Hi there I too am only coming across this site, I must have been in St Clares around the same time, Miss Johnston was my teacher in primary.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd Jul 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.