Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Castlemilk Photos, Castlemilk from 1955 till 1971
**Eileen**
post 21st Nov 2012, 08:55pm
Post #31

Hi!!

I've had a look at some of the posts on this topic and I'm hoping someone might be able to help me find my uncle. His name is Robert Hamilton and must have been born early 50's. He is the oldest of 7 and would have went to st margarete Mary's.

His sisters were Anne, Teresa, Josie, Frances and brother James. I have never met him so I have limited information to go on and with his name it is like looking for a needle in a haystack!

Any help would be appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
*robert dick*
post 13th Dec 2012, 06:40pm
Post #32

QUOTE (May @ 25th Jan 2005, 08:32am) *
Hi Guy,

I'd love to see your photographs. I lived in Downcraig Road from 1958 until 1968 when I got married. I moved to Australia in 1970 but my Mum & Dad and brother & 2 sisters stayed there until 1980, when they all came to Australia.

I knew a few people who lived in "the valley' but I can only remember 2. They were Isabel ( I think) Stirling and Bernie Frear. Ring any bells? My name was Kelly and I stayed at the beginning of Downcraig. My cousin lived in # 39 Downcraig between 1957 and the early 70's when she got married. Her name was Sandra Cumming.

+Quote Post
*patricia carey*
post 21st Dec 2012, 10:34pm
Post #33

I am looking for John Garrity,knew him from the sixies,i moved home and we lost touch.so i want to know if anyone knows him Please let him know Pat is looking for him HE lived off Duke St.

+Quote Post
JOHN G
post 2nd Jan 2013, 06:11pm
Post #34

Unpacking
Member No.: 8,967
QUOTE (patricia carey @ 21st Dec 2012, 10:51pm) *
I am looking for John Garrity,knew him from the sixies,i moved home and we lost touch.so i want to know if anyone knows him Please let him know Pat is looking for him HE lived off Duke St.

Sorry Patsy ave never heard of him but G.Luck

+Quote Post
weesue
post 2nd Jan 2013, 06:15pm
Post #35

Super Resident
Member No.: 930
Lots of old Castlemilk Streets to be found here... And much much more... Castlemilk History

--------------------

+Quote Post
**stuart**
post 9th Mar 2014, 07:28pm
Post #36

QUOTE (Garyt @ 24th May 2010, 09:27pm) *
[attachment=24283:IMG9.JPG] ToTaylor1966, hope you like this one ps I had family who stayed at 97 Glenacre drive the first close on the left after the Quad. they all went to castleton and glenwood, Alex,martin,drew Gemmil

Hi I know ALex Gemmil we were in the same class at school was drew a good at football.

+Quote Post
*paul adam*
post 30th May 2014, 12:11am
Post #37

QUOTE (Charli @ 20th Feb 2008, 01:33pm) *
Hi Colin,
I see you lived in Glenacre and wondered if you knew the Welshs - My Family or the Sweeneys - Friends of my Nan.

My grandad won the lottery one Xmas then had a fire, lost the lot moved to the Drive before leaving for Redcar, England. Ive done a lot of research on my family tree now (Halligan, Goff, McCall (My G GGrandad helped build the City Chambers but sadly fell to his death) but am still looking for "Closer Memories"
They lived:
1951 Lived 26 Camden St, Glasgow
1961 Lived 39 Glenacre Quadrant, Glasgow
1964 Lived 28 Glenacre Drive, Glasgow

By the Way - Love your Photies - as does my da!!

Thank you

HI MY NAME IS PAUL ADAM ARTHUR AND EDDIE SWEENEY WHERE MY grandpaS. MARGRET WAS MY GRANDMA CAROLINE ADAM IS MY AUNT I AM IN NY NOW DO I KNOW UR FAMILY..????........haggishaggis1324@gmail.com)

+Quote Post
*Richie Smith*
post 10th Dec 2014, 12:05am
Post #38

Hi there... Did u know my family... The smiths.. I'm after finding my grandparents Jessie and hughy as iv just been told ma dad died..

+Quote Post
*Williie Greer*
post 14th Oct 2016, 06:09pm
Post #39

QUOTE (joycewilson @ 7th Oct 2008, 04:19pm) *
Hiya I Lived In Tormusk Road Till 1978. Went To Braeside Primary School Then Glenwood....x

+Quote Post
*Desy Horner*
post 23rd Jan 2017, 10:04pm
Post #40

Hi folks i am trying to contact members of the Walker Family who lived in 203 Castlemilk Drive during the 70's, 80's and 90's. Billy and Margaret were the parents, Sons were/are William , Peter, George, daughters Margaret, Patricia, Marie, Josephene and Francis. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd Jun 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.