Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

1193 Pages V  « < 1190 1191 1192 1193 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possilpark
Rating 4 V
gracebarrett
post 28th Jan 2019, 07:26pm
Post #17866

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 12,771
Hi all so we are back on track yeeees not been on for a bit having a lot of trouble with my feet and wee legs it's a long story lol so back and forth to the docs but I'm so tired of it I went back Friday wi the sole idea of sitting in the surgery till I got an answer , a new doctor and a referral to Vascular clinic after dealing wi this problem every ruddy winter for 7 years and getting fobbed of wi it's your age so waiting now for letter thank god, so back to the important stuff now hope you are all well and had a great Xmas we had it quiet for a change as hubby's a party pooper so it's easier to stay in wine and chocs while he's in the land of nod lol I'm off to Scarborough this weekend to see my Grandson and looking farward to it whilst his nibs gets his hand on the remote John Wayne fanatic lol I'm shopping ha ha , oh bye the way my Xmas from hubby a new Sat Nav ( I don't drive ) I'm still grinding my teeth ,well pals get posting and keep in touch bye for now Grace .
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
margie
post 31st Jan 2019, 05:07pm
Post #17867

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,901
Grace, Whit a laugh ---a bliddy sat nav ,maybe yi,ll get a new car and driving lessons fur valentines day. cheers Margie. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
margie
post 15th Jul 2019, 07:18am
Post #17868

Mega City Key Holder
Sorry its late but Happy Birthday Clydo sign_sorry.gif thumbup.gif Hope you had a good one. cheers Margie.

+Quote Post
Clydo
post 15th Jul 2019, 01:12pm
Post #17869

Lord Provost
Member No.: 7,282
Thank.s Margie another year older
and a few more aches and pains
but i keep rolling along thumbup.gif

+Quote Post
Clydo
post 15th Jul 2019, 01:18pm
Post #17870

Lord Provost
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Grace hope you have a
great day with your family.
All the best wink.gif

+Quote Post
gracebarrett
post 15th Jul 2019, 10:16pm
Post #17871

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 12,771
Thank you Clyde hope this finds you well and I missed your birthday so all the best from me ,well I’ve caught up lol omg who would have thought we would be at this stage wish we were back at school lol ,I’m not so bad can’t walk like I used to ruddy hips get sore these days but lots worse off than me so plodding on , off to Blackpool with my sister who lives next door to me as she’s 60 in August so this is her present from us Wed to Friday lots of shopping and love the wee train could sit on it all day it’s only 5 for 2 days and we go a long way for that and we have a laugh ,spoke to Margaret tonight we had a good old gab and not long till she catches up to us lol ,had a house full at tea time all the kids came round in one door brew in hand out the back make room for the next lot I’m well organised and when they are all together it’s like how the hell did we manage all this lot it’s the waltons all over just missing the mountain. Well better make a move get some sleep I’m a real night owl and packing tomorrow like I’m away for a week ha ha will keep in touch take care love from me xxxx

+Quote Post
margie
post 17th Jul 2019, 07:57am
Post #17872

Mega City Key Holder
Hey Grace Thanks for letting everyone know i,m nearly as auld as you and clydo. We were like the three degrees at primary school but crazy to think we are still in touch after all these years. Have a great time in Blackpool and try to be good. Loads of love fae the baby of the gang. cheers Margie. thumbup.gif

+Quote Post
margie
post 20th Jul 2019, 08:13am
Post #17873

Mega City Key Holder
Happy Birthday Possilboy, They do say yi get better wi age. lol cheers Margie.Attached Image We awe tell little white lies noo and again lol.

+Quote Post
ashfield
post 20th Jul 2019, 08:48am
Post #17874

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,611
My wife gave me a card on my recent birthday that said "welcome to the wonder years"

Inside it said, I wonder where I put my keys, I wonder where I put my glasses, I wonder where.......ok, you get it biggrin.gif

--------------------
If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans (Woody Allen)

+Quote Post
margie
post 20th Jul 2019, 05:13pm
Post #17875

Mega City Key Holder
Ashfield Great to hear from you. I know the feeling I go into kitchen and forget what I went for. Auld age does not come alone, jist be gled yi reached 80 pal lol cheers Margie. ::Happy Belated Birthday. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
possilboy
post 25th Jul 2019, 11:14pm
Post #17876

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,212
still here thanks for birthday wishes hope you are well not much happening here just a wee cold in the morning

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
singulend
post 28th Jul 2019, 06:12pm
Post #17877

Visitor
Member No.: 7,834
Sorry about delay but I've been busy.

It really is quite deflating that no one remembers me from Carbeth St.

I was there until I was 12 then moved to Sunnylaw St.

My contemporaries were Ronnie Granger, the Walkers, the Carlins and others from around the backs and fronts of Bardowie St...... and Myra .

Rab and Patsy Murphy, Faither and Big John McAllister were well known to me.

Peggy Anderson used to do the stair cleaning and I think she had a son called George.

Mrs Love and Mrs Hopkirk were thought to be rather eccentric.

+Quote Post
margie
post 28th Jul 2019, 06:50pm
Post #17878

Mega City Key Holder
Singulend, I remember most of the people you named. We lived at 14 Sunnylaw street, corner close looking up carbeth street. Remember Mrs Anderson who washed the stairs, she wore a big rubber apron. Can,t say I remember you though. What year did you live in Sunnylaw street? cheers Margie.

+Quote Post
Clydo
post 14th Aug 2019, 06:14pm
Post #17879

Lord Provost
Happy Birthday Margie
i know it's tomorrow
but i'm off for a few
days pampering with
my sis don't want you
to think i forgot how
old your getting.
Cheers have a great day.
sign_ban.gif Birthdays

+Quote Post
margie
post 16th Aug 2019, 08:11pm
Post #17880

Mega City Key Holder
Thanks for birthday wish Clydo but it was 10 days ago lol Hope you and your sister have a really nice time x cheers Margie laugh.gif

+Quote Post

1193 Pages V  « < 1190 1191 1192 1193 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th Oct 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.