Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

18 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> No One To Vote For, Election
john.mcn
post 23rd May 2017, 10:36pm
Post #46

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,545

Really, so are we to add NHS pay grade expert to your list of imaginary qualifications?

--------------------
“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 24th May 2017, 07:15am
Post #47

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 24th May 2017, 12:36am) *
Really, so are we to add NHS pay grade expert to your list of imaginary qualifications?

NHS pay grades are a matter of public record. Let's hear all your qualifications for all the guff you spew, which was , in any case, the subject of my last post, and not the specific matter of NHS pay.

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 24th May 2017, 07:41pm
Post #48

Mega City Key Holder
Ahh so when you referred to my post as 'What a load of unadulterated excrement! ', you were not referring to all of it, only some...

i wouldn't know if pay grades were published as i just asked a nurse what they were, did you check or just follow the pitchforks
As for the 'guff', no qualifications needed to form an opinion luckily, though i suspect you would much prefer us lowly working class types to shut up and let you private school academic types do the thinking for us.
My points about about newly qualified nurses are true though. If you live at one end of the city or further away and the hospital you worked at closed and you, and the patients where transferred to the new Queen Elizabeth hospital, how can you easily get there using public transport if you need to be in before 7 and might not leave until near, or after 8. As those times are not peak times buses might be 1/2 hour between journeys and if you need to get 2 or more buses to get home you would be out of the house for 14 hours , a car is a necessity imho for a nurse working 12 hour shifts but something a new nurse may not be able to afford . With the lightburn hospital in the east end closing and work shifted to Stobhill you add travel time and problems for staff and patients who live in the area, but dont take my word for it, take Paul Kavanaghs aka the wee ginger dug
http://www.thenational.scot/comment/152837..._cruellest_cut/

Strangely enough there's criticism there about hours and so on but no social media lynchmob trawling through their profile, cant be because she did it to Wee Nic surely

Ohh and BTW in your link the rev stu posted a comment about how to contact the nurse in that piece, would he do that if Ruth Davidson was put on the spot..I think not

Has the nurse got an agenda, most likely, did she lie about using a foodbank personally, probably, has she the right to question the first minister, dam right, was her other points outwith the alleged lies valid? yeah

--------------------
“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 24th May 2017, 09:50pm
Post #49

Mega City Key Holder
What a load of irrelevant codswallop, mixed in with cringe-worthy Uriah Heep-ness ! You may as well blow bubbles. yes.gif

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
Kemedian
post 24th May 2017, 10:37pm
Post #50

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 25,884
The YESNP movement has mutated into something very nasty if this response to someone brave enough to challenge the boss is anything to go by. Should never ever happen, it turns Democracy on its head. blush4.gif

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 24th May 2017, 11:07pm
Post #51

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 24th May 2017, 09:50pm) *
What a load of irrelevant codswallop, mixed in with cringe-worthy Uriah Heep-ness ! You may as well blow bubbles. yes.gif

And yet you offer nothing, squat, nada, zilch but your usual condescending full of yourself superiority simply because you're here to troll, annoy and pee off those here in the hope that we stop posting and you finish off this site, the reason? well you got yer erse skelped for your continued abuse of members here and being a wee bully that just wont do.

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 24th May 2017, 11:16pm
Post #52

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 24th May 2017, 10:37pm) *
The YESNP movement has mutated into something very nasty if this response to someone brave enough to challenge the boss is anything to go by. Should never ever happen, it turns Democracy on its head. blush4.gif

As I said Kem, if this nurse directed her questions to Ruth Davidson there would hardly be a peep but when SNP officials are briefing the press about her and a supposed QC SNP politician are spreading lies through twitter its a cause of concern for a free and open democracy. I dont care what the womans life is, she just like any other voter has the right to question those politicians, or their 'leaders' who are standing for election...The reason for the cyberlynchng was for one reason, bury her questions by making her the story. Who now will ask awkward questions of Wee Nic for fear of the backlash.

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 24th May 2017, 11:31pm
Post #53

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 24th May 2017, 11:37pm) *
The YESNP movement has mutated into something very nasty

Do you honestly believe that Kem?

Just one or two examples then we can compare what your British nationalists are up to.

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 25th May 2017, 08:16am
Post #54

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 25th May 2017, 01:07am) *
And yet you offer nothing, squat, nada, zilch but your usual condescending full of yourself superiority simply because you're here to troll, annoy and pee off those here in the hope that we stop posting and you finish off this site, the reason? well you got yer erse skelped for your continued abuse of members here and being a wee bully that just wont do.

Hope that you stop posting? That's the first time I've been accused of optimism! Keep up the abuse. Oh no, you don't do abuse , do you? In the erse-skelped leagues, yours should be red-raw.
Your paranoia reaches new levels viz- I want the site closed down. Where would I go for entertainment such as you provide, to feed my sense of superiority?

--------------------

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 25th May 2017, 08:19am
Post #55

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 25th May 2017, 12:37am) *

You completely ignore the fact that this heroine of the people is a proven liar, and her question had nothing to do with the GE.

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 1st Jun 2017, 02:38pm
Post #56

Mega City Key Holder
Looks like Ruth and her followers claims of a Tory revival may have been a bit premature.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/uk-reg...d-scotland-poll

+Quote Post
Kemedian
post 2nd Jun 2017, 12:14pm
Post #57

Mega City Key Holder
Today...

Attached Image

Wednesday...

Attached Image

I'm not aware that anyone on here does, but if you buy that then you'll love this rare uncut original footage from the set of the motion picture...

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 2nd Jun 2017, 04:13pm
Post #58

Mega City Key Holder
Buy's what kem? unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Kemedian
post 2nd Jun 2017, 04:19pm
Post #59

Mega City Key Holder
The paper and today's 'story'.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 3rd Jun 2017, 09:15am
Post #60

Mega City Key Holder
Not me then.

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd Sep 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.