Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

25 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is The Union Already Lost?, Referendum: 18th September 2014
angel
post 7th Jan 2014, 04:38pm
Post #166

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 4,675
I read today that about 60% of the voters' will vote to remain with the union , does that help Mrs Dylan biggrin.gif

--------------------
donate to your local food bank .
Pat.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 7th Jan 2014, 04:42pm
Post #167

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,545
QUOTE (Dylan @ 7th Jan 2014, 04:13pm) *
Ah but Salmond wants to replace the BBC with the SBC and bring back the White Heather Club.

He will jam the BBC from Scotland, no more Corrie or Emerdale. Plus as far as I am concerned but Mrs. Dylan is spitting blood.

Well those two programs are ITV as i'm sure you know fine well.

Gone are the days of being restricted by what the likes of BBC and ITV let us watch, we have the options of cable, freeview and satellite for stations and the likes of netflix or lovefilm for TV series and films for less than the price of a TV license..
Also if you know how to set up a VPN your options for network streaming greatly increase because you can then go for the US versions which make UK ones look 3rd world.

Anyone who makes loss of the BBC an independence issue is still living in the last century, but i suppose thats an improvement, usually it's the last 3 centuries wink.gif

--------------------
“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 7th Jan 2014, 04:57pm
Post #168

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
Och, John ! Shame on you for trying to spoil Dylan's wee joke. It won't deter him from making more hilarious, satirical posts though, as he can't distinguish between facts and opinions. wacko.gif

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 7th Jan 2014, 05:03pm
Post #169

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
QUOTE (angel @ 7th Jan 2014, 05:55pm) *
I read today that about 60% of the voters' will vote to remain with the union , does that help Mrs Dylan biggrin.gif

That's it then. It's in the bag ! No wonder the NO camp don't bother to make any rational contributions to the debate. Eheu, eheu ! O me miserum ! sad.gif

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 7th Jan 2014, 05:28pm
Post #170

Mega City Key Holder
Well if its the recent 'poll' on behalf of Just say NO (minus zammo) then you could read that different ways, the minority view was the Union, 2nd was Full Independence and the top answer was Devo max, but seeing as the winner is not an option and would be disqualified, that leaves full indy in top place.
I dont think anyone was under the illusion that Devo max would not win in a 3 horse race, thats precisely why the BeeTees wanted it gone. But now that they took away a legally binding option they can now promise the world if we vote no, but dont actually have to deliver as we know election promises aren't worth the leaflet they are printed on.

--------------------
“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 7th Jan 2014, 05:58pm
Post #171

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (Dylan @ 7th Jan 2014, 03:16pm) *
In your opinion.

No facts, just assumptions and guesses as per SNP instructions. !!

My opinion...............Really.

The unionist parties did not want anymore powers (Devo Max) added the the Scotland bill...... Fact

My wife and i and friends have received letters from Dept for Work and Pensions as i am sure many on GG can verify that we are going to have to work over 65, so yet again......Fact.

British TV can be viewed from the countries i have mentioned plus others.......Fact

If the UK separates from the EU it will need to produce it's own non EU passport..........Fact.

You'd better get in touch with Tory HQ for further instructions.

+Quote Post
angel
post 7th Jan 2014, 06:21pm
Post #172

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 7th Jan 2014, 05:14pm) *
Och, John ! Shame on you for trying to spoil Dylan's wee joke. It won't deter him from making more hilarious, satirical posts though, as he can't distinguish between facts and opinions. wacko.gif

it's just too bad that it won't deter you , from getting your jollies at expense of others , and from me that's a fact and my opinion

--------------------
Pat.

+Quote Post
angel
post 7th Jan 2014, 06:31pm
Post #173

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 7th Jan 2014, 04:20pm) *
That's it then. It's in the bag ! No wonder the NO camp don't bother to make any rational contributions to the debate. Eheu, eheu ! O me miserum ! sad.gif

they don't have to ...... remember they have been called in past post's as being stupid for not being in the yes camp. so what are you looking for , more stupidity , and infantile remarks , Why ? , when we already have enough comming from you and your cohorts .

--------------------
Pat.

+Quote Post
Dylan
post 7th Jan 2014, 06:50pm
Post #174

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 3,936
Well said Pat.

thumbup.gif

Prepare for revenge attack biggrin.gif

--------------------
You don't need a weatherman
To know which way the wind blows

+Quote Post
Dylan
post 7th Jan 2014, 07:05pm
Post #175

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 7th Jan 2014, 06:15pm) *
My opinion...............Really.

The unionist parties did not want anymore powers (Devo Max) added the the Scotland bill...... Fact

My wife and i and friends have received letters from Dept for Work and Pensions as i am sure many on GG can verify that we are going to have to work over 65, so yet again......Fact.

British TV can be viewed from the countries i have mentioned plus others.......Fact

If the UK separates from the EU it will need to produce it's own non EU passport..........Fact.

You'd better get in touch with Tory HQ for further instructions.

Salmond would have you working till you are 71.

They can not watch BBC if Salmond jams. Like North Korea.

The UK will not separate from the EU.

thumbup.gif

Oh and 60% Scotland will vote No .

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 7th Jan 2014, 07:46pm
Post #176

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Dylan @ 7th Jan 2014, 07:22pm) *
Salmond would have you working till you are 71.

They can not watch BBC if Salmond jams. Like North Korea.

The UK will not separate from the EU.

thumbup.gif

Oh and 60% Scotland will vote No .

Thanks Dylan, that post will ensure more YES votes than all of mine put together thumbup.gif

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 7th Jan 2014, 07:46pm
Post #177

Mega City Key Holder
Does North Korea jam the BBC, does that mean they're missing Corrie and Emmerdale too?

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
Dylan
post 7th Jan 2014, 08:07pm
Post #178

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 7th Jan 2014, 08:03pm) *
Thanks Dylan, that post will ensure more YES votes than all of mine put together thumbup.gif

You wish. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 7th Jan 2014, 08:19pm
Post #179

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Dylan @ 7th Jan 2014, 08:24pm) *
You wish. tongue.gif

You keep your Bacofoil hat over your napper Dylan so that evil Kim Jong Eck can't jam your brainwaves laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Dylan
post 7th Jan 2014, 09:08pm
Post #180

Mega City Key Holder
Kim Jong Eck., AKA Sal Mon Eck yes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd Oct 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.