Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

18 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> No One To Vote For, Election
bilbo.s
post 15th Jun 2017, 07:41am
Post #121

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
Hmmmm! wacko.gif

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 15th Jun 2017, 12:13pm
Post #122

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 15th Jun 2017, 12:44am) *
Why because I hand yours and the other half of your act butt back to you time after time, you post lies and get called out, you post garbage from biased rags as some sort of proof to back them up and anyone who checked out the poll can see that 'paper' is as bad as the DM and anyone who laps it up does need help.

Well done John you've saved the union, now can you turn your attention to the Brexit talks, they really will need your help? yes.gif

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 15th Jun 2017, 07:21pm
Post #123

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,545

I saved the Union? thought the election was nothing about IndyRef2 biggrin.gif

--------------------
“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 16th Jun 2017, 10:30am
Post #124

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 15th Jun 2017, 08:21pm) *
I saved the Union? thought the election was nothing about IndyRef2 biggrin.gif

It wasn't, but you guys thought it was. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 16th Jun 2017, 07:27pm
Post #125

Mega City Key Holder

So if it wasn't then why was both Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon saying before the election that this was a vote for the right for Holyrood to call an election.

--------------------
“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 16th Jun 2017, 09:46pm
Post #126

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 16th Jun 2017, 09:27pm) *
So if it wasn't then why was both Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon saying before the election that this was a vote for the right for Holyrood to call an election.

There, there, pal. Time to call it a night and get the jammies on. Mixing up elections and referenda again, as usual. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 16th Jun 2017, 11:35pm
Post #127

Mega City Key Holder

Yet to reach your age where i need help into bed.
cant argue for the mix up, been listening to the SNP too long as everything is about an indy ref nowadays. I heard wee nic now wants a new indyref cause her maid changed the cushion covers on her couch and it was a different material

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 17th Jun 2017, 07:58am
Post #128

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 17th Jun 2017, 01:35am) *
Yet to reach your age where i need help into bed.
cant argue for the mix up, been listening to the SNP too long as everything is about an indy ref nowadays. I heard wee nic now wants a new indyref cause her maid changed the cushion covers on her couch and it was a different material

You move in strange circles. Ever decreasing ones I think.

--------------------

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 17th Jun 2017, 08:19am
Post #129

Mega City Key Holder

woosh!

laugh.gif

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 20th Jun 2017, 04:47pm
Post #130

Mega City Key Holder
https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/politi...al-election-get

You really couldn't make it up. The Dug encouraged Labour supporters to vote Tory in the recent campaign to thwart the SNP, probably resulting in the Tories getting most seats, now urges for another election to oust said Tories. Is she trying to make amends, or just plain thick?

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 20th Jun 2017, 06:13pm
Post #131

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 20th Jun 2017, 05:47pm) *
Is she trying to make amends, or just plain thick?

Definitely the latter. yes.gif

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 20th Jun 2017, 06:41pm
Post #132

Mega City Key Holder

Like these other silly quotes that seem to arise, they're never backed up. I had never heard of Kezia Dugdale encouraging Labour supporters to vote Tory so i had a look. It seems to come from the rev, that well known unbiased 'news' source, and the video Dugdale gave to a reporter . In it she claims that Labour are best suited to beat the SNP in the majority of Scotland except areas in the borders or up North where its the Tories.

I'm no fan of her but that is not saying vote Tory, its stating a fact that Labour dont have a strong following there . Anyway others can make up their mind as the vid is below

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 20th Jun 2017, 07:38pm
Post #133

Mega City Key Holder
Well, John, I freely admit that you are the resident expert on making up quotes that you cannot back up. Jagz and I know all about that! thumbup.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 21st Jun 2017, 11:27am
Post #134

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 20th Jun 2017, 07:41pm) *
I had never heard of Kezia Dugdale encouraging Labour supporters to vote Tory so i had a look. It seems to come from the rev, that well known unbiased 'news' source, and the video Dugdale gave to a reporter . In it she claims that Labour are best suited to beat the SNP in the majority of Scotland except areas in the borders or up North where its the Tories.

You're not looking hard enough John, surely you're not going to claim the "the rev" writes for "that well known unbiased 'news' source" the Daily Express are you?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/807559/Ke...l-Ruth-Davidson

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 21st Jun 2017, 07:13pm
Post #135

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 20th Jun 2017, 07:38pm) *
Well, John, I freely admit that you are the resident expert on making up quotes that you cannot back up. Jagz and I know all about that! thumbup.gif

You'll be able to point out the 'quotes' I've made up then.

QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 21st Jun 2017, 11:27am) *
You're not looking hard enough John, surely you're not going to claim the "the rev" writes for "that well known unbiased 'news' source" the Daily Express are you?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/807559/Ke...l-Ruth-Davidson

Is the express now a reputable newspaper then?

Interesting that you reply to the video posted by Wings over Scotland by posting a newspaper article with the exact same clip. She still says the same thing you know and I dont hear her telling Labour voters to vote Tory. The paper is reporting the reaction to the video from, no doubt Wings reading, Twitter users (check the dates). Your link even transcribes what she says and there's no telling, urging or persuading Labour voters to vote Tory

What all this is about though is to try to cover up that people switched from SNP to Conservative. Corbyn is used as an excuse for the drop in support in seats lost to Labour but in seats lost to the Tories it somehow becomes Dugdales fault, of course they totally ignore that the SNP votes plummeted while the Conservatives increased their vote. Its the Sturgeon effect of her whinging on for 10 months threatening IndyRef2, drop in seats, share and votes but ohh noes its all Labours fault, can they not accept blame for anything

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th Sep 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.